Chapter 13

I don't own JJBA just my oc and this story. 

TW: Mentions of Blood and abuse and maybe trauma! If you don't like then after this ________ skip to the next chapter. 

——————-

"Come Little Storm. Jojo is not far behind." the pillarmen' caretaker voice solemn as she took Wammu's arm, slinging it across her shoulder. 

Mistress Aritha must feel the same way I do. the pillar thought, following is caretakers lead. Just as the two pillars disappeared into the hallway, Jojo and Lisa Lisa ran into the hotel. 

Aritha PoV 

Having one of my shadow cats stay in the greeting room, I could see the distraught faces of both Jojo and his mentor. I was snapped out of my daze when Little Storms arm removed itself from my grasp. Letting go of his arm, I looked to him worried. I asked if he was in any less pain. 

"Do not worry yourself with me Mistress Aritha. I am fine." his face turning red in embarrassment. Raising a brow in suspicion. I looked the boy over. "Please Mistress my wounds are nearly healed." gesturing towards his wounds. 

Glancing over his wounds again, my worries not subsided. Then I placed both of my hands on my hips, I sighed and shook my head. I smiled fondly at him. He's still just like a child. 

Normal PoV  

Aritha was broken out of her reverie when she heard a woeful cry of Cezar's name. Squeezing her eyes shut and covering her ears, she knelt to the ground. "Mistress Aritha!" Wammu startled by his caretakers sudden action. Before he could touch his caretaker, she disappeared. Worried green eyes looked around but found no sign of the shadow user. Turning around, he briskly started walking down the hall. I must hurry and inform Lord Kars that Jojo is here and inform him of Mistress Aritha's distress. 

Reappearing in her room Aritha, continued to cover her ears. Don't think, don't think, the black haired pillared repeated this phrase. Gripping her pulled back hair, she curled into a ball. Shadows surrounded her waving around like octopus arms. Her ring turning a pale green. 

As bones and shadow jumped up, Kalina sprang forth from her confines whining and nudging the outcast. Dark nearly black hues looking into witch green eyes. Giving a sympathetic lick to the woman's head, Kalina walked behind the pillarwoman. Navy hues watching as the jaguars soul curled around the woman's body. Laying her maw on her paws, the jaguar curled its tail around the girls wrist. Aritha smiled a sad smile. Wrapping her arms around the jaguar, she nuzzled into the shadowy wisps that was once fur. 

It's as if nothing has changed.  she thought. The big cat chuffed as it gave another lick on Aritha's head. "Your right it happened a long time ago." agreeing with her second mother's advice. Getting up, she fixed her hair and dried her eyes. Looking to Kalina, who was staring back at her, "Well my dear friend, are you ready." 

Standing up, she yawned and stretched. Looking to the child, she ran towards Aritha. As if she was about to kill prey, the jaguar seemed to pounce onto the shadow user. Shadows dissipated while bones arranged themselves like armor onto the shadow weilder. Kalina's soul returned to its pendant like form. 

A dark brow arched, the woman poked at the armor. "I highly doubt the armor is necessary." 

The jaguars soul glowed slightly in a huff. Removing themselves, the bones went back to the shadows with its user laughing. The pillar-women exited the room making her way to Kars' throne room. 

While making her way there, the shadow caster encountered Lisa Lisa and Jojo. The hamon master had just gotten in front of the Jojo to face off against Wired Beck. Oh that fool. The shadow casters descendant narrowed her eyes as she glared at the zombie vampire.