Chapter 4

I don't own JJBA at all just my oc.

———————————-

 Red eyes opened, their careful gaze watching a child Aritha peaceful face. A strong hand reached out and gently brushed a strand of stray hair away from the child's face, a soft smile adorning their owners face. 

Throughout these years, I've remained here. Watching this child sleep and its just like before. She's dreams of her childhood, the good and the bad. The horror of watching her father kill her mother. The man thought as he looked around the blood stained cave. Though perhaps it's just my own mind who conjures these illusions. He concluded, as he turned back to the child. 

When the man turned however the child Aritha was not in his arms. In the childs place was now an adult Aritha, the woman he knew outside his dreams. The shadow user lay in his arms fast asleep curled up just like the child was. 

The man jumped slightly startled by her appearance, How did she? he didn't finish his thought for the womans navy hues opened. The two stared at each other, her glare intense as she stared at her opposite. Not a sound passed between them. Soon Aritha sat up, the male's strong arms sliding off of her. Sitting up the pillar watch as she stood up, exiting the blood dyed cave. Dark purple curls shook as the male quickly stood and followed Airtha out. The male was shocked when there were no hallways leading outside the temple where the shadow caster was sealed. 

Instead what he saw caused his red eyes widened. They were underneath the Roman Colosseum where he and his allies slept. 

 "Mother what are we doing here?"  snapping his head the male saw Santana beside Aritha. Unlike before Aritha had her hair up in her usual ponytail, her back was turned to him. 

"We are here because I am curious as to what position that  light brained idiot decided to take." she explained going towards The Mouth of Truth, her son following. Smoothing her lithe fingers on the doorway, she reached into the mouth feeling a switch. Pressing it, she pushed the mask to the left. The man stared at her in disbelief, How did she know which way it went? he asked himself.  Walking through into catacombs, he heard the doorway thud as it closed.  

Not bothering to look behind him, the pillar followed them down the eerie catacomb. The walls had carvings of Roman soldiers going to battle with their God's watching over them. The male observed the carvings, but he stopped noticing that the shadow caster had stopped in front of a mural.  The scientist shivered as he looked upon himself and his other two allies, asleep in their stone bed. 

Not feeling too comfortable with Aritha watching him sleep he walked forward about to confront her. As he was in front of her, he remembered that this was a dream. Sighing, he closed his eyes. Opening he looked at the womans expression but he couldn't see it due to the shadows in the room preventing him. 

The male watched as Aritha walked right through him and towards his petrified body. The male stiffened as he watched the shadow caster lift her. Of course, that woman will take any chance she gets to attack me. And the worst of it is. I can't fight back. he scowled. However his scowl went away when she gently placed her hand on his turban. The male blinked as he watched Aritha trailed her hand down. Leaving a trail of her touch down his cheek stopping at his shoulder. "He choose an interesting position."  her voice soft. 

"Yes it faces the same one you took, when we had to seal you away." Santana sighing at the last part. 

Suddenly light filled the chamber causing the two turned seeing sunlight. Wait sunlight, that could kill her. Ruby eyes frantic but then went to normal, Fool this is a dream. She will not be hurt in a dream. he reminded himself crossing his arms. Santana just stared at the light, See even that boy of hers is fine. he reassured himself. Glancing towards the woman, the man suddenly ran towards her. Aritha's skin had started sizzling.