Chapter 1

I don't own anything JJBA, I only own Aritha. Nothing else.

_______________________________

The Germans had cut Santana pillar out and were about to return to their base in Mexico when a soldier spotted a blue sheen in the earth.

Vhat is that? he wondered. Vait, could it be, a diavmond.  The soldier leered as he approached the blue crystal. Kneeling down he began to dig and clear the earth away. Vow this must be a pretty big diavmond.

All of a sudden the man began to scream. His screams alerted his platoon as well as Major Von Strohiem. Running over to the soldier, they stood and watched as he slowly yet swiftly sunk into the earth.  One was about to help him but the major stopped him. "HOLD!"

The soldier looked to the major then back to the sinking corpse. As soon as the soldier had fully disappeared into the earth, Von Strohiem smirked. "Soldiers! Put on your gloves, and start digging!" he ordered.

The soldiers did as told and started digging around the object. A few hours later a soldier wiped the dirt away, but what he saw was anything but what a soldier thought would be underneath a sheet of dirt.

"AAAAH, MAJOR, MAJOR MAJOR VONSTROHIEM!" he screamed scrambling to stand, and running to the major. Von Strohiem looked to him, his stance unchanging but a smirk slowly spread across his face. "Vhat is it?" he asked, though he had a haunch on what he found. The soldier was a stuttering mess, he couldn't keep his words straight. All he could do was point to the object.

The major rolled his eyes as looked to where he was pointing. "Vwell, vwell! So my theory vas right!" his voice boomed through the cave causing all others to turn to see where the soldier was pointing to.

Inside the crystal a woman with olive skin lay in the center, though it did not look like a sleeping position. It appeared as if someone had wrapped something around most of her body, only leaving the left hand free. You could not see her face for a curtain of midnight hair covered it but some soldiers could see something shine near her.

"Vhat do vwe do now Major Von Strohiem?" a soldier asked. "Vhat do you think, you dummkopf, were taking her back to the lab." he yelled making a swipe at the soldier. The soldier dodged and saluted to the Major.

Doing as ordered they took the block out of the earth, putting the two pillars in the truck. One man shivered as helped load the crystal into the vehicle. He hummed before heading towards the major. Saluting to him he told him that the crystal might be a huge block of ice.

The blonde hummed as he looked to the pillars. "Very vwell, we'll cover them both with tarp. Men! Quickly get that tarp over them!" he ordered. Only taking twenty minutes the soldiers and Von Strohiem were on there way back to the secret lab.

Later, Santana and the woman were placed in separate containment cells. The major was in the viewing area of the woman, leaving Santana to a later time. "Vwell then, shall vwe get on with the experiment?" he asked a crazed look in his eyes. "Major, we have a problem." a scientist stated. The blonde glared at him. "And vhat vwould that be?" his voice sounding like an impatient child. "Unfortunately vwe do not have enouvgh prisoners to inject blood into the ice." the man explained.

Frustration and anger radiated off the major. "Vine then, just use the other method." sitting down and pouting.

Woman Pov

Screaming, thats all I heard as smooth scales twitched around my body. The screaming was ear piercing as it went on for hours it seemed. Suddenly I heard a pained voice, a voice that I knew from childhood.