Chapter 5

I don't own JJBA at all, also art does not belong to me. Kudos to the artists!

___________________

The three walked up the stairs, "Don't turn you backs on me!" Cesar yelled. Stepping onto Wammu's shadow, causing him to turn and glare at the male. Clapping his hands together, Cesar growled. "Fine then, I'll savor this one. Hamon bubble Launcher!" yelling as he launched his attack.

Bubbles flew towards Wammu, surrounding him, while he looked on at them in curiosity. Raising his hand he let one of the bubbles touch his pinkie. Upon contact the bubble popped against him, causing an indent on his finger.

Green eyes widened, "Could this be what I think it is?" he asked in disbelief. "Nice, Cesar may be a narcisist but his hamon skills are solid." Joseph praised. "These bubbles may look harmless but prepare for a bombardment." the user exclaimed, launching more bubbles at the trio.

The blond grunted as the strings attached to his crown waved around in the air. Tossing his head around, the string looked like a circulating fan at high speeds. As the pillarmen continued to wave his head around, the hamon filled bubbles around the ancient beings, began to pop. One by one they rapidly popped until none remained. 

Speedwagon looked on in amazement, while the two younger ones stared in shock. "That isn't hair, those are wires attached to his head he's manipulating. He popped my bubbles with the wind they were creating." Cesar analyzed, in shock. "But that means, they were designed to be anti hamon weapons." the old man exclaimed. "Somehow there already familiar with the principles of hamon. They must have faced hamon at some point two thousand years ago."

The brighter blonde gasped as he watched air circulate around the three men. "What is that, what is happening to the air around them?" he asked, stepping away from them. Kars looked down as did Esidisi, smirking at the pitiful attack. "Cesar get down!" Speedwagon exclaimed. A large but not deep cut came onto the young mans lip. Blinking in surprise, he placed a hand on his lip. As he looked down at the blood on his hand many more cuts appeared on his face.

"Cover your eyes that wasn't only wind, that was an aftermath of a deadly attack that's still active." reaching for the young male. A slash ran across Cezar's nose and eye causing blood to go down his face. The boy yelled in pain as he covered his face. Kneeling to the ground the old man came forward trying to help him.

The three men looked down, crossing his arms. Kars looked on with a blank face. Esidisi with curious but also blank gaze. "These humans know hamon." there leader spoke. "I thought we destroyed the hamon tribe two thousand years ago." the fire user recounting the day. "And yet here they are ready to welcome us at our own awakening." his voice sounding disappointed.

The bubble man groaned as he stood up his voice muffled by his hands. "Damn you~!" he cursed. "You killed him. You killed my friend." glaring at the pillarmen, he removed his hand. "You think loosing an eye will stop me!"

The pillarmen stared at the twenty year old. Esidisi closed his blue eyes, raising his head, he started to laugh. The others joining him as well as another's. "Stop why are you laughing?" the human asked pointing towards the three. "Ha ha, you all have memorized your hamon book well. You always say the same thing. It was that way when we crossed from the western continent and it is that way still." Wammu laughed. "You think loosing an eye or an arm or a leg will stop me, how dare you kill my friend don't you know how much I loved him." a light laughter was heard as Kars looked around the cave. Turning to the right his ruby eyes widened. Gazing into the darkness he saw midnight hues glittering in the dark, blinking he looked again but saw nothing. Movement to his left caught his eye, turning he saw the tail of a jaguar swish into the shadow of a pillar. No, it couldn't be her, my mind must be playing tricks on me. he huffed. Turning his attention to the brighter blonde he glowered at him.