Chapter 2

Don't own JJBA at all just my oc. (Rewritten November 10 2021, 12:10 AM)

_________________________

As soon as Santana  tried to stand his foot slipped, landing harshly on the floor he grunted. His face slamming into the ground. Both scientist and major were confused at his behavior.  Raising his head, Santana looked around and then smelled the air.

It smells like it rained yet not, but this also does not look like the cave I and mother fell asleep in. Standing up again he stretched his shoulders, the muscles in his neck popping from being asleep so long. 

Major Von Strohiem was full on laughing with tears in his eyes as he pointed towards the Pillarmen. Speedwagon however was sweating like a pig. "You see that San Viento might have a future doing comedy. Zhe ultimate organism more like zhe ultimate clown!" he said holding his stomach.

In the pillarwomen's cell her hair flew again at the comment, If I ever get a chance to sink my nails into him, I will personally send him to Sundella. her knuckles turning white as her gripped hardened. 

In the monitoring room of Santana's cell, the major pointed towards Santana, "Zee that Speedwagon, he's got the brains of a feral animal." she heard him say. Shadows flew and scratched the walls of the womens cell. Idiot that's just how he is, any creature would do that. Except for you, you dumb humans. gritting her teeth, fangs showing. 

Back in the room Von Strohiem continued to poke fun at Santana. The oil tycoon however was not convinced, gasping in fear he shook in his wheelchair. "Zhis is a farse, let's just move on and assume he made the mask." the major said standing straight and folding his arms behind his back. He looked back to the pillar. 

"Somebody open the door to the next chamber." he ordered. 

Santana PoV

Hearing a strange sound, I turned to see a metal door opening. Inside the door I saw a man who used Lord Kars mask. Showing an air of dominance like my mother taught me, I heard a man in the upper level, ask about the vampiric man. The human called Major Von Stroheim answered him, "A prisoner, or what used to be one. A couple days ago, that was a toothless old man, knocking on death's door. We'v still haven't fed him today, so he must be hungry. I think he'll go straight for the kill. Vho vill win. I can hardly wait!" his intentions clear. 

Pathetic human. I thought. 

Letting my arm down, I glared at the zombified human. The masked human yelled as its hands and nails dug into me due to mothers teachings, slowly I absorbed the male. "Vhat! Thats all! He didn't even put up much of a fight?" the man named Von Strohiems voice was in disbelief.b Ignoring the rest of what he had to say, I only focused on the masked man as it stuck its so called fangs into my shoulder. 

Though hearing they implanted a bomb in the persons head, I glared at them. Primitive beings always the same. Absorbing the former human the men watched as I ate. Looking to my back, I made sure the zombie's hands had started to meld with my own flesh. The creature separated attempting to get away but failing as I grabbed its head.  Pushing it back towards myself, I started to stare at the window. 

Normal 

Everyone in the monitoring room stood frozen in fear. Murmurs running throughout the room. "He ate him, San Viento actually ate the masked man!" a scientist yelled in fear. "How is that even possible?" one asked in disbelief.

Santana had stretched his arms, his chest out as the masked man was almost fully absorbed into the his body. Suddenly the red heads body pulsed. "Look, what's he doing now!" another asked in fear noticing the pulsing. "He's doing something." another's voice filled with fear.