Chapter 8

I don't own JJBA at all. Might be a short chapter.

______________________

Lisa Lisa watched as Jojo swam around the island, the breathing apparatus still in place. She sighed clutching her scarf but a voice caught her attention. "You know I thought the red stone that Kars was so hung up about would be bigger."

Spinning around bright orbs widened as they caught sight of Aritha, holding the red stone of Aja, in her hands. Midnight met bright blue as fangs glinted in the dark, "Put that down." Lisa Lisa demanded, her tone harsh.  Aritha smirked as her shadows slowly consumed her. The hamon master quickly ran to the portal, tackling the shadow user.

The two tumbled into an abandoned cave system, dried blood was splattered on the walls. Lisa Lisa got up as did the pillar women. Shaking her head, she looked to the hamon master.  The red stone was in between them, looking from eachother to the stone, both grabbed for it.

__________________

Kars walked around the hotel, his eyes scanning for a certain dark haired women. Passing by Esidisi who was sitting on a couch reading. He sighed in irritation.

"Where is that damn women?" the aggravation in his body speaking volumes. "Oh, Aritha, she and Santana headed out. Said something about knowing where Kalina was." he explained tearing his gaze away from his book to glance at his friend.  The light user stared at him as he crossed his arms, "And where does she think it is?" he asked, half heartedly. "With the Germans."the fire user answered nonchalantly, going back to his book.

Kars stared at him wide eyed, "What?"

-------

Aritha coughed as Santana with his earthen abilities had formed a dome around the two, preventing light and bullets from getting in. Both mother and son were panting and heavily bleeding . "Hurry men, get them while there down." a soldier outside yelled.

The shadow caster sneered as she attempted to stand up, "Mother, no you shouldn't get up." her son, pleaded as he forced his mother to sit again. Aritha groaned, as she held her side. Damn them, damn those despicable humans. she grimaced. 

Suddenly bullets, rained down on the dome. The soldiers hoped that the structure would collapse but instead of it collapsing, shadows erupted from the holes. Like an urchin piercing someones foot, the shadows punctured the mens brains.

" Quickly! Shine those lights on the shadows, get the grenades, shoot down that dome! Do something!" the commanding officer ordered, frantic to survive. Soldiers shined the uv lamps on the shadows and surrounded the dome. The dead soldiers fell to the ground as the dark spikes dissipated. As they fell, the men began to shoot their weapons, this time a missile was launched heading straight to the dome.

Santana snapped his eyes open. Grabbing his mother, he shielded her from the blast. As the dust settled, bright orange hues scanned the area. They were surrounded. The commanding officer was smirking in triumph while soldiers with odd looking guns were in front of them. "Men! They are vfinished. Take aim and fire!" he ordered.

They shot there weapons but none were able to hit. Soldiers wondered what happened as did the two pillars. Suddenly a bright light shined in front of them, a light that wasn't from the uv lamps. As the light died, in its place stood Kars his bone blade rapidly spinning. "Men open fire!" the officer yelled, losing that triumphant smirk. The soldiers did as told but the pillarmen just sliced the bullets in half with his rapid speed.

Santana, seeing his opportunity, picked his mother up and began to run for the door but the German soldiers aimed the odd looking guns at Aritha. Firing the guns Santana blocked it with his back. The men quickly pushed a button on their guns. Electricity surged through the wires and into the pillar.  Santana gritted his teeth in pain as he felt the currents travel through every muscle in his body.  Aritha however was not so lucky. Screaming in utter pain, she arched her back. The electricity stopped as the two fell with the shadow caster rolling on the ground.