Chapter 15

I don't own JJBA I just own my ocs.

_________________________

While Jojo was throwing small stones at Wammu, the pillar turned to the stands. If his eyes were still functional he would see his caretaker panting while his other was smirking in victory. The ravennette was choking on her own breath nearly fumbling to the ground if Kalina hadn't sprung out and caught her. His caretaker stood on the edge of the box, her grip on Kalina tightening. The butterfly engraved ring turned to a pale nearly white color.

Sensing something amiss Wammu leaped into the air. "Impossible, how could he have dodged that!" Jojo exclaimed. Wammu landed beside the boy, "Oh no, now I'm in for it." crawling backwards. With no more moves to play, Jojo fretted.

The wind pillar however looked to his caretaker who was still trying to regain her breath. Before the battle began why did Mistress Aritha give me that look? Wammu thought. Turning his face back to where he knew Jojo was. A moment of silence rang in his head. The sound of the hoard dissipating.

"I forfeit."

The arena stilled as the words rang out, then it came back to life. "WHAT!" Kars stood, rage in his eyes. "Huh?" Jojo asked astonished. "If that shot had hit, I would have undoubtedly lost my life. And that would both displease my caretaker and it would have broken the promise I have made to Mistress Aritha." he told.

The light user' rage now turned towards the shadow user but she and her jaguar guardian was nowhere on the balcony. Kars fixed his gaze back to the arena. On the arena grounds Aritha had embraced Wammu' figure tears of pure joy and relief cascading down her face. The light user sighed, The outcast lost many things over the years she's lived, nearly losing her own life in the process. I guess it is fair that she keep the only remaining part of the family she's gained. the light user thought his rage calming.

"The woman coddled Wammu too much and engrossed him in his warrior philosophy becoming weak as a result." huffing as his fists tightened. "Well thats the end to Wammu." one said. "Indeed it is. What a disappointment." one agreed. "Your right, he's only a poser." a third agreed. "Though you have to wonder will that woman also be a poser?" the third asked.

"Your followers are such base creatures. Makes me want to vomit." the hamon master' voice filled with pure disdain from the three. A blade pierced all three of their heads, making Lisa Lisa gasp. Groans of discomfort came from the three. "Bo- Lord Kars we, he's draining us dry." they all groaned.

Removing his blade from their heads, the pillar let the three empty husks fall. "You fools never underestimate that women. For she will destroy anything even I, the mighty Kars, to protect the only family she has left." turning to Lisa Lisa he walked past her. The hamon master glimpsed at the male as he walked past her. You have no idea.

Going down to the arena, Lisa Lisa stood at the entrance next to Joseph Joestar. "Woman stop your bawling and follow me!" Kars ordered. Aritha was drying her eyes while she oversaw the healing of Wammu's wounds. Kalina had long since returned to her necklace and was now wrapped around the women' neck. Reaching her hands to the boy's face she wiped the blood from his eyes. "You don't know how happy I am to see you alive." she exclaimed embracing him again.

The boy blushed in shyness, "Mistress Aritha please your battle with Lisa Lisa will begin soon." his voice calm. Holding his face in her hands she bent him forward being careful of his horn, said woman touched their foreheads together. The blind pillars eyes twitched, This gesture, it is only reserved for Santana.

"Such a brave storm to last this long." she praised, the ring on her hand turning a blue hue. "WOMAN! I will not tell you again!" Kars yelled. Letting go of his face Aritha' black hair shown in the moonlight. With each step she took, shadows lightly waved around her booted feet. This gesture told and allowed Wammu to follow his caretaker. As the shadow caster took steps forward, Kalina's bones gathered on her shoulders spikes protruding from them. On her legs, the bones arranged themselves to look like the light pillars. Finally Kalina's skull nestled itself onto Aritha' head. The eye sockets going folding onto the women' face. Black hair still tied in a pony tail stuck out of the back. The jaws of the bones were open showing the disdain on the womans face.