Chapter 15

It's the evening as Jaune and Ryukyu are patrolling the city. Jaune is using a Pegasus he summoned and he gave one as well to Ryukyu, as they patrol the skies for any crime.

Ryukyu: Excalibur anything?

Jaune: We have a group of Villains in the alleyway, looks like some kind of Drug deal. My summons are picking up more activity in another area of the city. Which area should we head to Ryukyu?

Ryukyu: Head over to the Drug deal it could be a lead to the Yakuza group. I'll head over to the other part of the City and deal with that problem.

Jaune: Copy.

As Jaune speeds towards the location using his Pegasus as he searches for the location of the deal. He picks up the Aura signature that his summon marked and heads towards there. He sees from the corner of his eye the Drug deal as he lands on tops of them. As he stands on his Pegasus and does a sky dive towards the group of Villains.

The Drug deal is going well for the Villains as one of them looks up.

Villain 1: Hey guys what's that?

As they all look up and see something headed towards them as they all panicked as Jaune does a superhero landing.

Villain 3: It's Excalibur!

As all the Thugs begin bringing out their weapons as Jaune charges towards them with his shield and bashes them in the face knocking them out.

Jaune: Looks like I have a reputation if you guys recognise who I am.

The Villains tries attacking him as he dodges their attacks and grabs their fists then let's go of them and delivers a punch that sends two of them flying. One of the Villains placed something on his arm as his arms began growing and he grew taller.

Jaune: This just got interesting.

As he sees the Villains getting away with the package.

Jaune: 'Dammit they're getting away'

Luckily before they can escape they were stopped when they were kicked by two unknown figures, Jaune looks and sees Ingenium, Iida's Brother and Ruby.

(This is Ruby's Hero outfit)

Ingenium: Excalibur!

Jaune: Ingenium, deal with these guys, I'll handle the big guys and the rest of his lackeys!

As Jaune switched armor and turned into something different compared to his Knight Motif.