Chapter 23

The Police have now restrained Rikiya as Ryukyu and her interns all regroup.

Police: We have arrested him.

As the Police restrained Rikiya.

Tsu: His entrance was flashy, but he was defeated so quickly.

Uraraka: That's right.

Ryukyu: Rikiya Katsukame. When he touches someone, he can absorb their energy and grow larger. Please sedate and quarantine him.

Police: Yes!

Jaune: 'Strange, when he injected himself with the Boost, I didn't see anything related to what Ryukyu said. He only just grew larger, unless.'

Nejire: They're still fighting, we should back them up.

Ryukyu: We're late, but we have to keep up with Sir Nighteye and the rest.

Tsu/Uraraka: Yes Ma'am

But suddenly all of them the Police kneeling towards the ground. Jaune notices what's happening and gets everyone back. Jaune then summons a squad of 6 Mechs to restrain Rikiya before he tries anything.

Jaune: Uravity use your Gravity to hold him down, the Mech suit gives you a boost! Froppy if he tries to get up charge up a shot from your mouth and get ready to fire

Uraraka nods as her hands glow pink as a pink aura engulfs Rikiya's hands as Uraraka brings it to the ground. While Tsu's mouth glows green as she waits for the moment to fire.

Ryukyu: Excalibur what's happening?

Jaune: He's still absorbing energy, I had a feeling that the Boosting pills haven't taken effect when you mentioned his Quirk. I guess by what I'm seeing the effect is finally kicking in.

Rikiya: You're smart kid. But you won't be able to stop me!

As Rikiya started to grow bigger as Uraraka is losing the grip on his hands as Tsu fires a charged shot from her mouth as it hits Rikiya.

Rikiya: It would take a lot more than that.

As Rikiya is fighting the Mechs that Jaune summoned, as Ryukyu transformed into her Dragon form and tried to strike at Rikiya.

Uraraka: I can still hold him, but we need to restrain him!

Jaune: Right! Nejire shockwave now!

As Nejire fires a shockwave at Rikiya as Ryukyu pinned him down as the Mechs do the same.

Jaune: Coordinated attack now!

They all nod as Uraraka charged up her gauntlets in her Hero Suit. While Tsu uses her tongue and grabbed Rikiya's neck as her tongue transformed into Metal Chains due to the Mech outfit. As Jaune shot a Aura beam at Nejire to boost her up as she prepares her Shock wave attack.