Chapter 41

Jaune faced many thing in life, his transcripts being revealed, all those beatings and insults he faced everyday during his time in Beacon, the moment he arrived in this world, the hellish training he faced to get strong, all those paths and obstacles he faced in UA alongside his friends, dealing with Villains such as the Nomus, Stain, Overhaul, and the League of Villains, faced the White Fang and Salem's forces. But, nothing could prepare him for this.

Fuyumi: Welcome. Thank you for taking out some time to come here despite your busy schedule. Nice to meet you. Thank you for looking after Shoto for me.

Jaune: 'Why am I here?'

Flashback

Jaune just got off a car ride courtesy of Ryukyu, as he steps out in front of the Todoroki Household, where he is met with a very angry Bakugo.

Midoriya: Ah, Jaune!

Jaune: Hello Midoriya, so what was the reason you called for me here, Todoroki?

Todoroki: It's something very important that I need you by my side right now.

As Todoroki gives Jaune a very serious look.

Todoroki: My sister invited all of you for dinner, but she specifically wanted you to be here. I think she's in love with you.

Jaune: Eh? Eh?! EH?!

Flashback Ends

The Todoroki Family alongside Midoriya, Bakugo, and Jaune are sitting in the dinning table and there is an awkward silence right now. But Todoroki decided to break the silence by asking his sister something.

Todoroki: Fuyumi, why are you dress up so nicely? Usually you don't dress this nice and is that make up I see? Didn't you tell me you were interested in Jaune and wanted to meet him again.

Fuyumi was all flustered and face is all red.

Fuyumi: Eh!? Shoto! Why would you say that in front of him!?

Todoroki: I see......so Jaune-

Jaune: I'm not saying anything related to that and how are you okay with this?! Your sister has a crush on me!

Todoroki just shrugs.

Bakugo: Serioulsy another girl to your harem, who else are you going to add!? You already added that Dragon Pro Hero a few days ago!

Jaune: How do you know that?!

Bakugo: Cause you told me stupid!

Jaune: Well how about you! You're in a relationship with Coco Adel of all people!

Bakugo: How the hell did you know that?! We were suppose to keep this a secret!

Jaune: Velvet told me, because Coco wouldn't stop talking about you and Vel has to vent it all out to me!