Chapter 42

Jaune: 'So this is it'

Jaune is with Class 1-A or in his case, joining multiple teams in the battle. The Pro Heroes informed him it is best if he made copies that would serve as the Main Vanguard for the attack, at this point in time, Jaune's power has increased and evolved. He can now make a copy of himself that could use said Quirk at 100%, unlike before where he had to divide his power.

Right now, the main Jaune is with Endeavor and the other Pro Heroes, they head for the Hospital. Meanwhile the other Jaune is in the Rearguard, joining him are Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, Iida, Saiko, Inasa, and Raven.

While in another part of the city, the Vanguard team is overlooking the Villa as they prepare for the raid. Jaune sent a copy there, he is with Momo and the rest of the Hero Students and Remnant Students. But for the main part of the assault Jaune placed another copy there as well.

Kirishima: So Jaune, why aren't you in the front lines?

Coco: Yeah, out of all the Hero Students here. You're our most powerful hero we have and the same can be said for you Momo.

Momo looks at Coco and the others, the same goes for Jaune.

Kirishima: Yeah, with your Maiden powers this can be really useful for both of you to be in the front lines.

Jaune: That won't be necessary, Momo here will act as our trump card should the situation call for it. As for me, I already placed another copy of myself in the frontlines, I already boosted both Kaminari and Tokoyami's Quirk before and at this point in time, their Quirk has evolved entirely, so there is a reason why they are placed with my copy.

Momo: And Saiko is already in the rearguard alongside Raven. That part is our main concern, right Jaune.

Jaune: Yeah..... 'Let's hope I can do enough to prevent this event, with Gigantomachia gone our only main concern is Shigaraki and the Nomus that try to escape'

In the Rearguard area, they wait for the signal to attack. As usual Bakugo is being very impatient about it.

Bakugo: Damn it, why are we staying at the back? Send me to the front line!

Jaune: Calm down Bakugo. You only have a temporary license.

Todoroki nods at that as well.

Bakugo: Shut it! You have no say in this! You literally have two of you in different areas of this operation! Why can't you do the same for me?!

Iida: Calm down!

Jaune: 'I can sense that my copy is on the move and if they're inside then that means-'

Burnin: The vanguard is on the move. Let's move out!

Jaune changes into his armor and flies alongside Burnin and the others, they began heading in to the city.

Burnin: Head to the assigned area and evacuate the civilians. Is that clear?

Everyone: Roger!

Jaune: 'It has begun.'

In the Jaku General Hospital, Endeavor leads the Pro Heroes inside the Hospital. One of the Nurses leads them to the Doctor.

Endeavor: Mirko, White Rose, Excalibur head for the Morgue.

Mirko/Summer/Jaune: Right!

Jaune produces another copy of himself and grabs on to both Mirko and Summer. He switches to his armor as they sped to the Morgue.