Chapter 38

It is the day the Hero Students will face off against the Huntsmen Teams of the 4 Academeis as the audience are cheering their hearts out.

Oobleck: Hello everyone, I hope you're ready for what's coming as we have a special match for you.

Port: Indeed, we have 7 matches comprised of Students from all the 4 Academies as they will be facing off individuals with unique powers.

Oobleck: And let me say, you will be surprised of what they are capable of.

Port: Enough with that. Let us start the match!!

As the audience all cheers meanwhile Cinder and her lackeys are ready to observe what these Students are capable of. Unbeknownst to them Aizawa is on standby when the time is right.

First Match: Ejiro Kirishima, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Inasa Yoarashi vs. Team SSSN

Inasa: Let's get this match started!!

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: Yeah!!! Let's go!!

Inasa prepares his Quirk as he began producing multiple waves of wind towards the arena, Team SSSN is holding on to any surface that is keeping them still.

Inasa: Go!!

Inasa created a tornado around Kirishima and Tetsutetsu and launched them towards Team SSSN as they came crashing down like a meteor.

Sun: Woah, why did the guy do that?!

Scarlet: Doesn't matter, let's take this chance and deal with them. The guy up there is very powerful.

Sage: Indeed.

Team SSSN sees both Kirishima and Tetsutetsu get up and charged at Team SSSN. They fire their weapons at them, but all it's doing is bouncing off of them.

Neptune: Why isn't our weapons working?!

Kirishima: That's because we are an unbreakable wall!!

As Kirishima delivers a punch towards Neptune's stomach then began delivering heavy punches in different parts of his body.

Tetsutetsu: And nothing is going to stop us!!

Then Tetsutetsu delivers a punch towards Scarlet's face and stomach, as both members of Team SSSN are on the floor clutching their stomachs.

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: Cause you're facing up against the wall!!! And we are the wall!!

Sun and Sage were about to attack them but were stopped when a gust of wind sent them flying, Sun was able to grab on to one of the branches with his tail as Sage gets sent out of the arena. The same goes for Scarlet and Neptune as they were still on the ground clutching their stomachs and were sent out by the huge gust of wind.

Sun lands back on the ground, as he is face to face with Kirishima and Tetsutetsu. He gets his weapon ready and switches it into it's Nunchaku's form.

Sun charges and tries to deliver attacks using his weapon and firing shotgun shells at them, but just like before nothing is getting through them as the bullets are just bouncing off.

Inasa: Kirishima, Tetsutetsu finish this!!

Kirishima/Tetsutetsu: You got it!!

As both of them finish this fight.

Kirishima: Red Gauntlet!

Tetsutetsu: Steel Fist

As Kirishima strikes Sun with a fist stronger than stone while Tetsutetsu uses his iron-hardened fist to break through Sun's defenses and crush them. Sun was sent rolling towards the floor as he got knocked out by that attack.