Who cares if its raining

- "Any day can be a sunny one " -

"Man - it's really pouring outside Huh.." I said to my friends while staring out from the café window..

"Yeahh for real.. it's gonna be pourin tears tomorrow at the test for me tho haha. I don't know a thing!" they agreed and joked

Then I suddenly remembered ... "CRAP - I totally forgot my books at school - well I gotta go I'll see you guys tomorrow! "

They waved goodbye as I ran out in the rain. The school was only 3 minutes off so 1 minute and a half if I ran. I ran with my jacket above my head. And I reached the school grounds very shortly.. but before I made it inside... I ran into one of my classmates... but not any just old classmate... namely Yena... the one girl who has somehow always had my attention.. I stopped when I realized she didn't have an umbrella.. so I walked up to her and noticed she looked a bit down "hey, is something wrong?" She shook her head slightly. And while she did I walked up beside her and held my jacket above her instead..

"I see, that's good to know. I w.." before I could finish my sentence she cut my sentence off

"I.. was actually looking for you.. after school today.. but when I couldn't find you I.. guess I kinda put on a mopey face huh. " I could hear that her tone sounded happy but a little drawn back.. and I also stopped for a second to think.." wait.. you wanted to see me for something? What was it..? Guess it's a good thing I forgot my books then.."

She turned around and smiled at me " oh. I heheeee. I just have something to tell you.. guess the wether isn't the greatest but.." she took a deep breath.. she seemed nervous....

And I waited in suspense.. what is she gonna say.... Why am I burning up.. and why is she so cute...

"I- I Just wanted to say.. I .. I like you!" She suddenly half shouted and her eyes closed and her head tilted down..

Now I was in total shock.. NO WAY. SHE - SHE LIKES ME TOO? What ??

"Y -you uhh. Well..i.. like you too.. and I have for a long time now.."

When she heard.. she smiled and looked up at me.. and without saying anything she put her hand on my arm and lowered it making the jacket almost cover us from one side. Then she put her other arm around my neck. And smiled.

In response I then dropped the jacket.. no longer caring about the rain. Or the books.. I put my hand on her cheek and the other one around her waist. Then we both closed our eyes and shared a soft, yet passionate kiss in the pouring rain

__________________________________

Hello ~ hope you enjoyed my short story hehe

A few facts.. my bias in Izone is yena. So I decided to make the first story about her

It's okey to request stories and I just don't write angst just so y'all know (dunno if I'll try to write smut or not it rly depends, I prefer fluff :)

Anyways I'll see you ? I think...

( I don't know how this works mate 😭, tell me what you thought tho! )

// Author-nim Felix