Fan meeting (ive, wonyoung focus)

Short story i just got the Idea for while texting a friend 👀

So here we go - short n sweet is what we're going for - in this story I'll refer to Y/N as she since it's based of my friends n mine convo rly - nothing that happened irl but yeah - I just feel it's right ^^

// Author-Nim Felix ~
_____________________________________

~Y/n pov ~

" I can't believe it I can't believe it... it's happening today... I'm gonna go see Ive... omg... Ohhhh my go.." this is how the entirety of y/n's morning is spent. She got tickets for an Ive fan meeting a while back and the day has finally come.. she's gonna meet them.. Gaeul, Yujin.. WONYOUNG ( yes Wonyoung is her bias ever since early Izone days..( DONT CRY ) Rei and Liz too.. and Leeseo ofc.. y/n has just finished picking outfits and bringing everything she needs.. now all that's left is really to go there and wait...

Arriving at the venue y/n is having a hard time containing her thoughts so they keep drifting off to every scenario you could possibly imagine "what if Wonyoung writes a special little message when signing my album... "

"What if I get to hold their hands.."

"IMAGINE IF WONYOUNG KEEPS EYECONTACT WHILE HODLING MY HAND OMG" all that the people around her can hear are teenage girls squeaks really... but no one really has time to care as they're either staff or other Dive's ( yes Ives fandomname)

Finally everyone is waiting on their turn to go meet ive.. y/n is one of the last to go so She has plenty of time to feel nervous and excited.. she practiced all the things she wants to say to them all over and over.. and she's still running them through her head..

She sees other dives getting smiles and high-fives and what not. And she can't wait for her turn...

A few people left before it's time..

*badump badump* "wow I can really hear my heartbeat at this point... I'll see them face to face.. in a matter of minutes.." y/n speaks for herself to calm down a little.. finally manager waves at her to step up to the stage.. the first one is

Rei, she smiles at y/n as she steps up and y/n bows and greets her "annyeong !" She shakily sits down in front of rei

Rei, she smiles at y/n as she steps up and y/n bows and greets her "annyeong !" She shakily sits down in front of rei. Rei talks calmly to her and it makes y/n calm down a little " annyeong! ~ what's your name ? "

"Oh it's y/n , so nice to finally see you Rei" y/n smiles and the warm feeling inside grows stronger

Rei let's out a giggle " oh I'm glad you feel that way y/n, it's super nice to meet you too. I wrote you a little message here " she says as she hands back y/n's album. She signed one of the pages with her picture as you had marked it for her. " thank you so much rei, I just wanted to tell you that you're such an amazing idol and your vocal color is one of my favorites! Thank you so much for your time" y/n no longer feeling nervous but instead fuzzy and happy inside. Rei smiles brightly " thank you so much, I'll work hard so I won't let dive down ~ "