Underneath the cold | YenYul ( Part 2 )

Since part one was short I'll update again today ^^ hope you'll enjoy 👀

// Author-Nim Felix
_________________________________

Chapter 2

The bell rings for lunch and Yuri is snapped back to reality. She also realizes she's been staring at yena the entire class.. she doesn't even know what she missed.. she doesn't rly care at the moment either. What she cares about is the fact that a few simple words made her focus on yena for an entire class.. the thought makes her face flush slightly pink.

She's once again snapped back to reality when she hears a cold "hey" ..

She looks to her left, and she can't help but leave her moth hanging open in shock, it's yena. What does she want all of a sudden - "u..uh h-hi ?" She manages to reply.

Yena has her typical cold face on and her Tone is no warmer "you didn't think I'd notice you staring for an entire class..? Or where you just that spaced out?"

Yuri is taken aback by the sentences she hears... so yena had noticed her ... uh oh "I - I uhm .. sorry..?" She nervously replies trying to look away a bit to hide her flushed face. To her surprise however she hears yena mumble "cute.." under her breath.

So her eyes go back to meeting yenas gaze "w-wha..?"

Yena doesn't reply to her confusion. Instead she gives Yuri an offer " you probably missed the whole class if you didn't notice me looking back at you, you want a quick run through of what we talked about during lunch?"

Yuri was dumbfounded. Yenas tone may still be quite cold but she has never heard her speak to anyone this much. Her heart is racing but she manages to reply "I-I'd love that. Thank you "

Yena now let's a slight upward curve show on the sides of her mouth " good, then let's go to the cafeteria and get some food n I'll help. Wouldn't wanna be the reason you fail the class"

Yuri is stunned by how flirtatious yena seems to be - she would have never imagined she was hiding any of that under her cold demeanor. And it certainly had an effect on her.. she is very happy yena has turned her back to her and started walking. So she could walk behind her and hide how red her face was.

~ in the cafeteria ~

Yuri can't help but notice the stares and the gossip

"Woah when did yena open up to someone"

"Yuri is so lucky.."

"Woah, did yena just speak to someone willingly..."

"What's THAT about.."

Yena didn't seem to care much about the people around them. "What do you wanna eat ? Oh and what should I call you? You can just call me yena." She says with the same cold tone not even looking back at Yuri as they stand in front of the menu ( which is basically just a bunch of wraps and sandwiches or salads but still )

"W-wait I can p" yena cuts her off "nah don't worry about it, it's easier if I know what to call you tho.."

This time yena turns back to look at Yuri with the same cold face. To which Yuri freezes "I- i uh right you can call me whatever you want. Yuri is okey I-If you want you know"

Yena turns back around and releases a small muffled chuckle "Yuri it is then"

Yuri just points at a wrap on the menu when yena turns back to her after choosing what she's gonna eat.

Shes still dumbfounded and utterly shocked by what's happening. They take a seat and yena sits beside her even tho there is a chair across from her on the other side of the table as well

"Let's eat first" yena firmly says and Yuri nods

"Thank you for the food Yena" she gives her a soft smile still unsure of what's going on.

Yena just focused on her food as she takes out some notes. Yena was not only cold and gorgeous. She was Also a pretty good student, She has taken notes of the lecture. But unbeknownst to Yuri, yena had only done so cuz she noticed Yuri wasn't paying attention.

~ flashback Yena Pov ~

(( AND THATS THE CHAPTER. HEHE CLIFFHANGER ))