This wasnt the plan - Chaewon ( part 1 )

Sooo, since I got the request to make this about Chaewon I will do exactly that 👀 time to get into it ~ ( from FlamingDX  )

// Author-Nim Felix
____________________________________

~ 2 weeks after arriving in Seoul ~

Y/n has gotten used to his new family, and also going to school here. The family that takes care of him are super friendly, there is Mrs Kang and her Cats and then her husband ( who is almost never home but whenever he is he would tell y/n about anything at all, that man has done a lot in his life )

At school they are only allowed to speak Korean so since y/n studied a bit on his own before getting here learning has been going quite okey so it's possible for him to understand most basic conversations and give short answers.

This led y/n to finally finding that Karate dojo he's been looking for. The dojo in question is one of the most well known in all of Seoul, To y/n's surprise there where not a lot of people his age there. Only those in higher belt grades where accepted to train there so most students transfered there from another dojo after already practicing for years. Which was also true for y/n only that he also switched country.

Y/n had just taken the black belt at home before arriving so he had no problem getting in.

After a few more weeks practicing with everyone he started to feel quite at ease with how life was going. He felt like he knew most people in the dojo and he is used to the way they practice, school continues going well too and he even made some friends who he went out to karaoke with last weekend.

However todays practice was going to be very different and y/n had no idea just how life changing it would end up being.

~ arriving at the dojo, 5.48 pm, practice starts at 6~

Y/n bows and greets his seniors as soon as he enters and then he gets around to warming up and stretching. Chatting a bit with the others

"So how was school today y/n?" One of the older guys asked, he has the third black belt so it makes him y/n's senior in two ways.

"Oh school has been fine, I'm still learning a lot " y/n replied

"That is great to hear, I must say your Korean does keep getting better and better. It's quite inspiring. "

They chatted for a while and then they all begin practice. Today's practice being Kumite ( fighting ) focused. Y/n finds that very fun, but he enjoys most parts of karate so he usually finds practice fun.

However mid practice they are suddenly forced to stop since someone who seems to be very important decided to step in. He looks  like someone who belongs in a fancy office or something.. he was wearing black suit with a white shirt and he came in to talk to their Sensei ( trainer ).

It seems they are aquatinted since they didn't really ask any questions, they just started talking.

Everyone else sat down to wait and then Sensei turned to us and said " this is my friend mr. Lee from  Hybe, he is one of the leaders in their bodyguard department. He stops by here sometimes to look for potential bodyguards, however that information isn't usually shared to anyone so please keep that on the low. Now as for if we have anyone who would suit the position. Well I'd say we do but it would still be up to them and to you mr. Lee .. how about you stay and watch the rest of practice. And then those who feel like trying for it can stay ?"

We all agree to that so we continue practice as planned and y/n makes sure to stay at his best game. While trying to hide the fact that he is internally freaking out. " HYBE ?? A HYBE BODY GUARD ?? THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME FOR SO MANY REASONS.. DONT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT NOW THO YOU NEED TO FOCUS... calm down y/n I know you're excited... I know... but freak out later." Y/n trying to calm himself down internally as practice finishes up.

Mr Lee looks quite pleased as they all get in line to end practices. He whispers to sensei and he nods in reply.

"Okey good work today. You may all leave now unless you want to talk to Mr lee " with that practice was over. And y/n along with only two more people stayed. Both of which where older than y/n who had just turned 21.

Mr. Lee came up to the three of them and asked "so the three of you would like to know more about this body guard job would you?"

They simply nod as a reply

"Right then, well first of all I'd like to say that I've had my eye on one of you so I'm pleased to see you stayed"

Either y/n is delusional or mr Lee just angled that at him. He swore he looked at him saying that.. "okey calm down. Just do what you need to and listen... " he internally tells himself

Mr Lee goes on to explaining " so, the job is very straight forward. You'd be working as a body guard for one of HYBE's rookie groups as they don't have enough body guards as of yet. One of you happen to be in the same age range as them so i thought if you took a position like that perhaps you'd be able to also make the members feel at ease cuz you all understand the same.. what do I call it? Slang ? Or.. uhh what do they say.. I don't know really but you're from the same generation so.. you might be able to build a good and trusting bond you know. Oh I'm sorry for rambling... In which case I'd like to ask you" he looks at y/n "y/n would you like to come with me to Hybe and try it ?"

Y/n is shocked by how fast that went - "wait same age... don't tell me "

Y/n bows and replies " I would be honored to. I'd just need to let my family know really quick"

Mr Lee agrees and he thanks the other two for shown interest as y/n sends a text to Mrs Kang.

Then he's off to Hybe.

On the way there he sits in the back seat while mr Lee drives. He's trying hard to stay calm and not freak out. But that becomes even harder as he sees the Hybe building in front of him..

Mr Lee takes him to an office that turns out to be his own. And he hands a few papers to y/n. "Please read through these and then sign them if you agree to it. Once you do you Will immediately be employed and get a date and time for your inteoduction week to start. While at inteoduction you'll be following one of the groups bodyguards around to learn how it works. That means you will be in close proximity to the artists and that you will have to be able to handle that well. We can of course fire you at any time if we see fit so please do your best "

Y/n takes time to process all that information for a while and then replies "I understand sir, I will look through the papers then" he gives mr Lee a slight smile not asking any questions even tho he badly wants to.. however most questions are answered as he reads the papers

" you will be in charge of the artists well being and safety while traveling and while out in the street. You may sometimes help them as a manager too in case anything calls for it. "

" you will be assigned to work for Lesserafim and we hope you will build a good bond with our artist - Hybe "

... now y/n can't contain himself anymore "no way - I  can't believe it.."

He was gonna get to try to work for Lesserafim, meaning he would work for his favorite kpop group and he would work closely with Kim Chaewon.. someone he had admired ever since produce 48 and Izone days.. he could cry on the spot, instead he signed the papers with no hesitation what so ever and mr lee seemed pleased.

"Great, so I should call you mr Kang then? It seems to be the family name you're using in Korea right?"

Y/n nods "y-yes that will be good sir"

"Right, so. Be at the front gates by 4.30 am tomorrow because the one you'll be doing Intro with is going to get Lesserafim from their dorm tomorrow morning for early schedule. And you still need your uniform. Don't be late newbie !"

And so y/n suddenly gets thrown into the world of kpop and bodyguards - and HYBE ?? All in one day - he tells Mrs Kang all about it when he gets home. And she smiles from all the excitement he is showing while telling her about it.. y/n can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.. now he just hopes he will get some sleep..
__________________________________

PHEW - was it too wordy?? Lmao - idk I hope it wasnt too much.. hehe this story will be an interesting one - ab 90% of the things about y/n is accurate to me rn it's - eheh - yeah 👀✌️ definitely inspired by future imaginations lol

Anyways hope you'll like the story. I will update part 2 pretty soon ~

// Author-Nim Felix