|| 50𝙺 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚂! ||

No way you got this story to 50K reads.

Even as I stare at the number, it is so hard to accept. I'm thrilled and surprised all at once! I guess the only thing I can say now is thank you, thank you, thank you!

It's crazy. 

I wrote Ripper with the intention of making a change to a movie character that I adored very much, something satisfying, dark, but meaningful all at once. I had some help -- of course -- from fans, friends, and a lot of movie studying -- but never did I imagine so many people reading (and enjoying) it in the end.

It has been two and a half years since I finished Ripper: An Indoraptor Story, and, aside from winning several awards and a shortlist in the Wattys, it has drawn in so many people here. Without making such an awesome adventure I don't think I would've delivered well on this platform. So I am thankful for your support, your enthusiasm and love, the fanfictions that came off of this, and the amazing comments you have all left me! It has made my time here super enjoyable. 

I know for a fact that I can't recreate an experience such as this, but I will try my best to write the stories that you and I can both love as my time here begins to dwindle away. I have based most of my incoming novels off of this character, and now he represents me in a way I never thought possible.

And, as promised, I am bringing him back for HYBRIDS and SUNDROPS, so you can find more of your favorite hybrid!

Thank you once again for 50,000 reads!