Ch4.

Hi, if you are here before reading chapter 3 please go back. It's a double update and this is a warning, wattpad likes to mess up in the notifications.
Thankyou. <3333

CHAPTER 4.

'Just do it, nobody is going to miss you.'

The voices were back, he sat down on his living room couch of the small house. Staring at the wall, he was trying to block out his own voice inside his head.

His hands were shaking.

'Nobody is going to miss you.'

The voice said once again, he shook his head. Refusing to believe the voice.

'She is not going to miss you, she doesn't give a fuck about you.'

"Shut up!" He snapped at no one but himself.

'She is in love with Nasir.'

His thoughts spoke.

"No she isn't, she told me she isn't." He shook his head, shutting them down.

'She lied.'

"Shut up ! Shut up ! Shut the fuck up !" He held his head, trying to block out all the thoughts. His eyes became glossy as he was being pushed to the edge by his own head.

He was tired, tired of the hurt and tired of living.

He got down on the floor slowly as he felt his breathing becoming heavier and heavier, he knew he was struggling with panic attacks a lot, and he knows how to deal with them. But dealing with them on your own is a sad and hard thing.

Controlling his breathing, he notices his phone screen lighting up.

He grabbed his phone and saw a message from Kyrie.

'hey u free ?'

He frowned, his breathing at ease and his head felt light.

'yeah i am why ?'

'i got something i wanna try'

'and i need you to help me'

"You have to lick it dawg." Amiri looked down at Kyrie who sat between his legs on the street stairs outside a corner store.

"I can't do it." She groaned, looking up at him.

"Give me that shit." He took the rolling papers from her hand before taking the half rolled blunt from her other hand, he showed her how it's done before licking the side and rolling up the blunt.

The thing she wanted to try was weed, and now here they are.

"That was hard." She shook her head.

"You wanted to get away from your thoughts, well this is the solution." He held the blunt up.

"Seriously ? Drugs is the solution ?" She raised her eyebrow.