Ch27.

CHAPTER 27.

The first day of college came around fast, Kyrie walked around pushing Lorenzo forward since he is going to the same school as her. Even if Amiri doesn't attend USC she is happy they both staying in LA, and now she got some time to actually make friends.

"So Amiri texted you about his school ?" Lorenzo asked.

"Yes, he said he doesn't wanna talk to no one. You know him." Kyrie chuckled, Amiri was still very anti-social. He liked being on his own, focusing on his self and the people close to him.

"Well, I hope he makes at least one friend. How is he going to survive college without someone by his side ?"

"He has been surviving on his own for a long time."

"He had Zaire."

"You right." Kyrie nodded.

"I just hope he feels comfortable, we all know how it feels to be in a place where you aren't comfortable. It will demotivate him." Lorenzo said.

Kyrie was thinking about it, she sure hoped Amiri found at least one person in there he could talk too without feeling uncomfortable.

"I'm sure he will be okay, don't worry too much." Lorenzo snapped her out of her thoughts.

"You got me out here overthinking." She chuckled.

"You know he can manage, he's tough." Lorenzo said, Kyrie knew he was tough and would probably be okay, but she also knew Amiri had struggles with anxiety before.

"So how is Rose ?"

"She's at NYU, I fucking hate it. Don't tell her I said that, I don't want her to think that I'm selfish." Lorenzo sighed before looking down.

"It's not like NYU is close, she's literally on the other side of the country. I would hate it too."

"Yeah, but I don't know. I feel guilty for hating the fact that she's so far away. She's following her dreams you know, but I miss her."

"She's going to visit during breaks right ?"

"Only during Christmas, she doesn't have the money to pay for flights back and forth and her parents ain't shit." He rolled his eyes at the mention of Rose her parents, after Lorenzo his accident her parents became mad shady. Almost like they were scared he was going to ask them for help while he was stuck in his wheelchair.

"And I can't go there, especially not in my condition." He added.

"We will find a way to get her here, I promise." Kyrie said, Lorenzo wanted to hope, but he knew better.

Amiri was walking down the hallway trying to get to his first class of the year, college wasn't anything close to how High school worked. In high school they started slowly on the new year, in college they start the first day with their lectures and don't have any time to waste.

He walked into his class, luckily it was a class in a normal classroom and not a big lecture hall. Since he was late he was kinda anxious to walk in due to everybody looking at him, he didn't realize everyone in his class was new to college experience. He was still anxious.