Ch12.

CHAPTER 12.

"You are cheating !" Kyrie screamed throwing her controller down onto the coffee table while Amiri laughed out loud.

"How am I cheating ?" He asked leaning back.

"Who the fuck stays shooting with Curry from the logo every damn possession ? Play the game bruh." She sighed getting angry with him, they have been playing 2K enjoying their time together until Amiri decided to be annoying.

"You know that man shoots from there." Amiri tried to reason.

"Not every damn play !" Kyrie threw her hands up and plopped back down on the couch next to him.

"Aww come here, it's okay. I get it." He wrapped his arms around her, she pouted her bottom lip while he pulled her into his chest.

"You cheater." She mumbled into his chest.

"I don't cheat." He chuckled shaking his head.

Suddenly she jumped up, swinging her leg over his and straddling him. Her hand wrapped around his throat, his eyes widened, and he froze.

"You gon let me win the next game or what ?" She squinted her eyes thinking she was looking scary, but actually he was getting aroused at the position they were in.

"You need to get off, like..." His eyes went to the doorway, he feared that her dad would walk in and catch them in the position. Catch him with a problem in his pants.

"Right now." He added, his problem only getting worse.

"Why ?" She frowned, she couldn't recognize the look in his eyes. Until she felt something poking underneath her.

"Oh my God." Her eyes widened.

"Oh my God, oh my God !" She jumped up from his lap.

"Kyrie !" She heard her mother yell, she threw a pillow to Amiri who immediately covered his member.

"Why are you yelling ? Are you okay ?" Her mother walked into the living room with a visitor behind her.

"I'm okay, Hi Mrs Jones." Kyrie waved at Nasir and Jordan their mother.

"Nothing is going on, Kyrie was just losing the game and got mad." Amiri rushed, his cheeks were flaming hot.

"Oh okay, well. Go put something nice on we are going out to diner with the Jones, Amiri is invited too." Kyrie's mother said.

"Amiri is invited ?" Kyrie looked at her mother before looking at Amiri who had the same confused look.

"Yeah, Jordan would like it. You guys are friends right ?" Mrs Jones looked at Amiri who still looked confused.

"We are ?" He mumbled.

"You are coming with us, you know we love your company." Kyrie's mother smiled at Amiri who nodded, he couldn't say no to the mother of the girl he was falling for.

"Now, let me tell you about what happened last week at the store chilee." The two middle-aged ladies disappeared back into the kitchen, Kyrie plopped down on the couch next to Amiri.