Ch28.

CHAPTER 28.

PRESENT.

"Are you fucking kidding me ? You go to one party ! One party ! And you end up with a bitch on your lap ?!"

2 HOURS EARLIER.

Amiri walked into the frat house, visibly uncomfortable. People were drinking, smoking, making out and grinding on each other. He mentally cursed Kyrie out for making him go to a place like this.

He looked around for August, seeing two girls walk up to him and looked him up and down. He cringed and scrunched his nose up at them. Thots.

"Yo ! I know you, you are in my class !" August walked up to him, lunging his arm around his neck. Amiri smelled the alcohol on his breath immediately.

"Yeah." He sighed, he really just wanted to go home.

"Man you are looking like somebody died, come on. Get yourself a drink." August pushed Amiri towards the bar, he sat down and looked around the place.

"I don't wanna drink." He shook his head.

"Aight cool, but you are sitting here with a pretty face. You gotta get some bitches, aye girls." August called out to the same two females that checked Amiri out earlier.

"Nah, fuck them." Amiri shook his head.

"Sorry ladies, my man's over here swinging the other way." August winked at them, they giggled before leaving the two young men.

"I don't swing the other way, I got a girl at home. I ain't gon be out partying with other females while she just fed my stomach 2 hours ago." Amiri shook his head, he had morals.

"Chill out, I was just joking." August patted his shoulder.

"Now you want to smoke ?"

"That I do." Amiri nodded.

An hour later, Amiri sat down on the living room couch of the frat party. His eyes low as he stared at the ceiling, August smirked.

"You got hit by that train huh." August joked, Amiri ignored him. Whatever that weed was holding, it got to him.

"Aye, come hea." August motioned to a female that was looking at them.

"Give my man's some fun."

The girl looked over to where August was pointing at, Amiri.

"Nah, you are good." Amiri waved her off, mumbling.

She smirked before walking up to him, the girl stood in front of him and tried to sit down on his lap. He jumped up.

"I told you I'm good, why would you send her to me ?" Amiri looked at August, he felt his anger rise. He stated clearly that he wasn't interested in any female besides his girl at home.

"You are a little tense." The girl said.

"Relax, it's just a dance."