Ch15.

CHAPTER 15.

It was around 9PM and the two hadn't returned nor left the hill, Amiri sat in the passenger seat of the car while Kyrie was sitting on his lap. His fingers were drawing circles on her lower back and by now Kyrie was falling in and out of sleep with her hands around his neck and her head resting in the crook of his neck.

Her phone dinged and Amiri nudged her, she groaned but didn't open her eyes.

"Baby, somebody texting you." Amiri said.

"I don't care." She mumbled into his neck.

"It might be your parents, I ain't trying to get in trouble with your dad." He shook her.

"Ugh, you so scared of him for nothing." Kyrie rolled her eyes before grabbing her phone.

"Euh, yes. You don't know how scary he is ?" Amiri gave her a dumbfounded look, her father was a powerful man.

"It's my mom, I have to go home." She pouted her bottom lip while looking at her phone.

"Alright, I'll drop you off." He nodded his head, she climbed off his lap into the passenger seat.

"Kiss." He leaned over puckering his lips, the butterflies in her stomach went crazy once their lips connected. Amiri sight in content at the feeling of her lips on his.

He was crazy about her.

When the car stopped in front of Kyrie's house, she got out and Amiri got out leaning against the car. She walked into his arms.

"Are you okay ?" He looked down, she was being extra clingy.

"Just giving you another hug." She mumbled into his chest, he had a small smile. She was making sure that he was okay after everything that went down and the confession he made on the hill.

"I'm okay, thank you so much." He whispered kissing the top of her head.

"You don't have to thank me, call me later ?" She looked up at him, he nodded before pecking her lips.

As she walked to the door he stood there watching her, a small smile on his face. He was lucky.

Kyrie walked inside, and he got in the car and left to go home.

When Kyrie walked into the living room she noticed her mother and father sitting on the couch, they looked off, and she wondered what was wrong.

"What's going on ?" She asked looking between her parents.

"This came in the mail." Her father handed her a letter.

As she started reading it, her eyes widened and her heart drop. She dropped the letter on the table and shook her head.

"No, I'm not doing it." She shook her head.

"Baby girl-"

"No dad ! I can't do it !" She cut him off, it was an official letter from court asking her to testify. She felt weird because this is exactly what she talked about with Amiri today, she wondered if he got the same letter.