A badass???

Consequence choice
(Bad)

Evo- YES! *Clears throat*. Oh no... What happened?

"Rose!". You yelled and went to help her from the cliff. "Here! Grab on!". You reached out towards her and she grabs your hand... A little to tight. "It's ok Rose, I won't...". Rose throws you over the cliff. "AHHH!!!". You screamed. "EVERYONE PERSON FOR THEMSELVES!". Rose screams down at you and you fell into the water below.

 Rose screams down at you and you fell into the water below

"Hey... Ya". You hear a voice but your body was heavy. "YO, GET YOUR ASS UP!". You felt someone kick your leg and your eyes pop open. 

"Fucking finally". The lady scoffed at you. "Got me waiting and shit, don't you know what type of shit we're in?". She said. "What...?". You slowly sat up and tried to remember what happened to you. "She...". You covered your mouth. "Huh?". She said. "She threw me over". You said and your heart filled with rage. "Ok, calm down". She said. "I'm Jessi". Jessi says and you introduced yourself.

"Now, what happened?". Jessi asked. "Rose...". You clenched your fist. "I tried to help her when she fell over a cliff". You told her. "Damn...". That's all Jessi said. "Well, see ya". Jessi says. "Wait!". You yelled and Jessi looks at you. "Listen kid". Jessi sighed. "I'm not here to make friends or team up with anyone, I need to find somewhere to stay low and let y'all get killed, aight?". Jessi said. "But...". "But what?". Jessi says.

"Shit, I'm wasting too much time with you". Jessi walks off. "I...". You saw Hoseok from the corner of your eye and froze. "Jessi! Watch out!". You yelled. Jessi jumps and she saw Hoseok charging at her. Jessi dodged and hits Hoseok square in the neck with a bat. Hoseok fell to the ground and your eyes widened. "Where...". "Damn it! Come on!". Jessi yells at you and you ran with her. 

You both hid in a abandoned house to catch y'all breath. "That was close". You say, catching your breath. "Thanks". Jessi says and you turned to her and smiled. "No problem". You said. "Where did you get that bat?". You asked. "You don't carry weapons with you?". Jessi asks. "That's... Your bat?". You said and Jessi nodded. "Oh... Ok?". You cleared your throat. "Did you meet anyone else cause I didn't". Jessi said.

"I met two people and I'm friends with another person here". You replied. "Damn, sorry". Jessi said. "It's fine, I know he's ok". You said. "It's not our first time going through this". You told her. "What?". Jessi gasped. "This happened before?". Jessi asked. "More then you know". You sighed. "Damn... Who's that Jimin guy?". Jessi asked.

"That would be me, my dear".

You jumped at Jimin's voice once again. "I wasn't fucking talking to you now was I?". Jessi scoffed and you looked at her like she was crazy.

"I was...".

"You were fucking trying to add yourself in my fucking conversation, that's what you were doing". Jessi cuts Jimin off. "And your bitch ass has the AUDACITY to hide yourself... With your punk ass". Jessi adds. "If you ain't gonna talk to me one on one then shut your bitch made ass up". Jessi said. You waited for Jimin to speak but he didn't. "Oh, and if you're calling for your dog, I knocked his ass out".

"So, how about you look for him before I find him and finish the job". Jessi says and Jimin didn't say shit. "Thought so". Jessi rolled her eyes and your mouth was on the ground. "What?". Jessi said. "Close your mouth, your drooling and shit". Jessi said. "So-sorry". You said. "So, what's next?". Jessi asked you. "Eh?". You blinked. "You staying with me or nah?". Jessi asked.

Choose

Stay with Jessi

Don't