Doubt

You gave Bebe a blank look. "You look like you don't believe me". Bebe said. "Cause I don't". You scoffed. "Why's that?". Bebe asked. "Hoseok would have been killed me and both Yoongi and Taehyung died". You answered. "Who said that they were?". Bebe tilts her head. "What?". You gasped. "Just cause you played as them doesn't mean they're dead". Bebe said.

"H-how are they... I got stabbed and...". You paused. "Tae...". You says the shake your head. "No, you're trying to confuse me". You said. "Am I?". Bebe said. "Yes!". You yelled. "So... You don't feel like you're being watched right now?". Bebe asked and you gulped. "You really don't feel the hair on the back of your neck standing up?". Bebe says. "You really don't feel how the air got colder?".

"Shut up!". You shouted covering your ears. "You know I'm right Namjoon, you might be wise but wisdom makes you go mad". Bebe said. "And you're out here saving others instead of yourself? What are you thinking?". Bebe asked. "They are innocent, they don't deserve to die". You told her. "And yet, one of them is a killer that you're secretly helping". Bebe turns her head cause she can't shake it.

"I don't believe you". You said. "Fine don't... But you get every last person killed like the last group did then that will forever be in your heart". Bebe said. "All my doll friends want to help you, that's all". Bebe looks at you. "Great, there's more of you". You rolled your eyes. "We just want to leave just like you do, but people don't listen to us and they end up dying". Bebe said.