Cute!!!

You chose

Stay with Jessi

Evo- I know why you picked that... 👀

"Do you mind if I stay with you?". You asked. "No problem kid". Jessi ruffled your hair. "Hey! I'm not a kid!". You yelled. "You might as well be in my eyes". Jessi says. "Tsk". You rolled your eyes and Jessi laughs. "Now what's the plan?". Jessi asked. "Oh, I don't have a plan". You told her and Jessi stares at you. "I asked you that question cause I thought you had a plan!". Jessi yelled. "Why did you think I had a plan!?!". You yelled back. "You been here before!". Jessi shouts.

"Not alone!". You shouted. "You should have told me THAT!". Jessi screams and you jumped. "FUCK!". Jessi hits the wall with the bat and you backed away from her, scared. "Let's think of something". Jessi says calmly and she saw the fear in your face. "Shit...". Jessi rubs her neck. "My bad kid, I sort of have a temper". Jessi said. 'Sort of?'. You thought. "That's... Ok?". You told her. "Oh good". Jessi gave you a smile.

"There's alot of people scared of me you know and I'm like why?". Jessi says. "The fuck did I do? You know?". Jessi looks at you and you didn't know what to do, so you nodded your head. "Exactly". Jessi says. "Here". Jessi handed you the bat. "What about you?". You asked but you still took the bat. "Bitch, I have a gun". Jessi said. "You have a gun and didn't use it!?!". You yelled. "Isn't that guy dead already? I ain't wasting a bullet on him".

You wanted to say something but you can't cause she was right. "Now come on". Jessi walks out. "Should have stayed with Yoongi". You groaned and followed after Jessi. The two of you were walking down the hall in silence cause both of you were listening to your surroundings. "So, you know the way out of here?". Jessi asked. "Yeah". You replied. "Wait what? I was joking". Jessi stops walking. "You know the way out?". Jessi says and you nodded.

"So why the fuck are we still walking? Let's fucking go". Jessi said. "But...". "Umm... Hello?". Jessi pulls out two guns and your mouth drops. "Excuse me but can you help me? I can't get out". A voice says and you and Jessi look at each other. "What do I get?". Jessi asks. "Jessi!". You yell. "What?". Jessi said. "Where are you?". You asks. "I'm down here!". The voice yells and you both walked over to a hole in the ground.

"Thank goodness!". The boy grins. "I thought I was gonna be in here forever". The boy says. You and Jessi glance at each other and looked back down at the boy. "Yo, how the fuck are we gonna get you out of there?". Jessi asks. "That's a deep ass hole you're in". Jessi said and the boy laughed. "So-sorry". He says. "I like you". Jessi said. "What's your name kid?". Jessi asked. "I'm Felix". Felix says.

"Cool, be right back". Jessi pulls you away from the hole. "Let's go". Jessi says. "What?". You gasped. "We can't leave him down there". You told her. "Yeah... We can". Jessi said. "Let's go".

Consequence choice

Save Felix

Leave with Jessi