Second choice

You chose...

Get the journal

(Good choice)

Evo- Another good choice... I'm surprised. Running would have gotten you caught and killed and running would have also tired Yoongi more quickly.

You hurry to get the journal and once you do, the floor opens up and you fall in the trap.

You looked around the dark room with a single jack o' lantern on the floor. You can't see a thing in the room, so you try to find a light switch but you can't feel one. You sighed and looked at the pumpkin but noticed something... Its eyes moved. It was now looking at a corner of the room.

You walked over to where it was looking and you saw something on the floor. It was a family picture.

*found a clue*

You picked up the picture to get a closer look but the family had their faces covered. 'Find the eraser'. You read from the back of the picture. Great, now you have to find a key and now a eraser. You rolled your eyes and slipped the picture in the journal. You were about to leave when you heard something being glided on the wall. 'A knife'.

You gulped, covered your mouth and moved away from the door. You were thinking where to hide but you can't see anything... But you do see a window.

Choose wisely

Hide

Or

Jump