Guardian #1

You chose

Make Felix touch the bracelet

You were really trying to break free from Felix but you couldn't. You guess that he's anger towards you was giving him some type of power. "Fe-Felix, listen to me". You said. "Listen?". Felix scoffed. "Listen to what? More of your lies". Felix says. "Jimin said...". "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT JIMIN SAID!". Felix screamed. "As my friend, you were supposed to look for me, regardless". Felix says.

"You aren't my friend". Felix says, staring at you. The he touch your face and you couldn't help but shiver... Which was probably the wrong thing to do. "You...". Felix blinks a few times before he smiles. "Ah... That's it". Felix grins. "That's it, isn't it? You like me". Felix said and your whole brain stops working. 'I what?'. You say to yourself. "That's why you kept your distance!". Felix chuckled. "You're so cute!".

"Well, I'll get to like you down the road, so let's go somewhere and talk, hmm?". Felix said. "No!". You yelled. "Aw, don't be shy, I'll take care of you". Felix beams. You tried to wiggle away but Felix held you down. "Be obedient". Felix ordered and you flinched. "Good!". Felix giggled. As soon as Felix loosened his grip on you, you hit him right in the face.

"Bitch!". Felix yelped and pins you back on the ground. "Fine! We can "talk" here". Felix grins at you wickedly. Trying to break yourself free, you FINALLY remember the bracelet that Namjoon gave you. You really didn't want to use it but you don't have no other choice. You begin to move your wrist, just enough so you can put Felix's attention on it and it works.

"Why are...". Felix noticed the braclet and twitches in anger. "Well ain't that cute". Felix said and takes the bracelet off you. "NO!". You screamed. Felix looks at you and breaks the bracelet. Your whole body has a shutdown. "It looks like I found what's been holding you back". Felix laughs when he saw that you looked helpless. "Now... About that...". Felix suddenly stops talking.

You got confused and looked behind him.

Before you can even speak, Taehyung hits Felix with a gun and pushes him off you. You immediately got up and hid behind him. "Fuck!". Felix shouted. "Who the... Ahhhh!". Felix screams when Taehyung shot him in his leg. "SHIT!". Felix grabs his leg, cursing up a storm. "Wow...". Taehyung says. "The stories I heard about you were bullshit". Taehyung said and he looks at you. "You good?". Taehyung asks.

"Ye-yeah". You nodded. "A little shaky though". You said. "That means you're not good". Taehyung said and shot Felix in the same spot. "AHGGG!". Felix cries out and Taehyung laughs. "Ahh, I missed this shit". Taehyung said. "Taehyung". You called out. "Called me Tae, everyone does". Taehyung said. "Ok, Tae... He... He broke the bracelet". You told him.

Taehyung's eyes widened, then he sighs. "I didn't...". You jumped when Taehyung covers your eyes. You heard a gunshot and when you try to react, Taehyung was already guiding out the room. Taehyung uncovers your eyes and you already knew what he did, so you didn't ask. "Damn... Your ass is dead". Taehyung snickers. "That's not funny!". You yells. "Don't worry, I'll TRY to be with you".

"What?". You blinked. "Well, you did lose the bracelet". Taehyung says and placed a hand on your shoulder. "You want my help?".

Consequence choice

Get Taehyung's help

Send him back