You're in luck

You chose
Leave...

Evo- I'll... Just play this one out 🤭

You backed away from Felix, scared. Felix looks at you and tilts his head. "You're... Leaving me?". Felix says. "For him?". Felix said. "I'm leaving cause you killed him for no reason!". You shout. "It's still for him isn't it?". Felix says and you kept your mouth closed. "Why?". Felix asks but it was like he was asking his self. "Why does everyone keep leaving me!?!". Felix yells. "WHY!?! WHY!?! WHY!?". Felix pulls his hair.

"Felix, you just killed someone that's in the same situation as us". You said. "For you". Felix looks at you. "I did it for you, for us, for our friendship". Felix said. "When did I ever say kill someone!?!". You yelled. "Rose". Felix says, catching you off guard. "You basically told me to kill her didn't you?". Felix tilts his head again. "Didn't you?". Felix asks again. "I never said that". You said. "You didn't have too, I seen the anger on your face".

"But now I'm wrong when it's a guy? How is that fair? How is that fair to me?". Felix said. "Is it because I look like a kid?". Felix asked. "It's not because of that". You rubbed your head. "Then you can't leave me". Felix smiled. "I'll stop ok, but you... You can't go". Felix said. "No, I'm gonna go". You said. "I won't let you". Felix gave you a sickening smile. "Sorry Felix". You say, trying not to let his smile scare you.

"You're not leaving me this way!". Felix rushed at you and tackles you to the ground. "Ouch!". You yelped in pain. "If you wanna leave me... Die!". Felix hands wraps around your throat and he starts choking you. You try to fight back but you couldn't. You start gasping for air and looking Felix dead in the eyes, you saw nothing. He was gone. You kept gasping til you had the strength to flip over and now you were on top of Felix.

You bit his nose and he laughs. "That's so cute". Felix chuckled but his grip was loose and you advantage of that. You quickly got up, shocking Felix and stomped right on his balls. "FUCK!". Felix shouts and you rushed to the door... The locked door. "No...". You gasped. "SOMEONE! HELP ME!". You screamed. "PLEASE! HEL... MMM!". Your mouth was covered by Felix. You stomped on his foot, kicked him in the balls when let's go and punched him in his face.

You look around the room for anything to protect yourself but saw nothing. Felix starts laughing and you didn't even try to look at him. "God! I forgot how hot people were when they fight back". Felix said. "Plus your hair smelt good". Felix says. "SOMEONE HELP!". You scream again. "Stop scream...". "I heard you the first time". Someone says but you were shocked at a unconscious Felix on the ground.

You saw a brick next to Felix, then you saw Felix's body moving. "This kid is too cute for this shit". You finally looked up at the voice.

 You finally looked up at the voice

"You're... Hwasa". You said and she grins at you. "Sup". Hwasa greets. "You woke me up with all that damn screaming you know that?". Hwasa says. "Wh-why are you sleeping during all of this?". You asked. "For energy, duh?". Hwasa says and drags Felix out the room. You followed her and saw her put Felix in a locker. Then she's wraps the locker with four chains, locks it and writes dangerous with a black spray can.

"You're with me now, problem?". Hwasa asks.

Chose

Go with Hwasa

Go alone