Brains vs Brains

You chose

Wait

Evo- Hey, come on. I'm sorry if you thought I was a dick and stuff, ok? If you tell me where you are, we can talk and get to know each other... How do that sound? 😊

"I'll wait". You told Namjoon. "Ok then". Namjoon turns to Jungkook and Taehyung. "While y'all wait to get used, find the others players". Namjoon says and they nodded. Namjoon waves his hand that them and you saw them leave. "You're letting them go, like that?". You asks. "They can only be seen if you ask for help". Namjoon told you and your mouth dropped.

"So why give me this at all!?!". You yelled. "Protection". Namjoon says calmly. "You want me to put them at risk!?! If Jimin gets his hands on them, then what!?!". You shouted and Namjoon looks at you with a raised brow. "You... Do know that I only allowed you to use them once in order to prevent that right?". Namjoon says and you scratched your neck.

"I didn't know that but thanks for telling me". You said and Namjoon chuckled. "Just try to keep yourself out of trouble". Namjoon said. "I'll try". You sigh and remembered something. "Joon, I remembered that I know the way out". You say and Namjoon tilts his head. "Yoongi and I found this ship on a lake". You said. "A ship?". Namjoon says and you nodded. "Did it look like this?". Namjoon placed a picture in front of you and you nod.

"That's not the way out". Namjoon said. "That's where Jimin's is". Namjoon says and your eyes widened. "Why would he leave that out in the open?". Namjoon rubs his chin. "Joon... Do you know who the traitor is?". You asks and Namjoon looks at you confused. "I'm not following, what are the actual rules to this game?". Namjoon asked and you explained the game to him. "I see". Namjoon leans back in his chair.

"Knowing him... There probably isn't a traitor". Namjoon said. "What?". You gasped. "Don't rush things, I said probably". Namjoon said. "As you already know, Jimin is twisted so he probably put that there to have you all turn on each other so you all could kill each other faster". Namjoon explains. "What do you know about the other players?". Namjoon asked. "I...". You try to remember if there was anything on the players but there was none.

"Nothing". You say. "I don't know anything about them other than their names". You said and Namjoon sighed. "Jimin might have did that on purpose". Namjoon shook his head. "Give me their names and I'll try to figure out something". Namjoon gave you some paper and a pen and immediately wrote their names. "While you wait for my information, where shall I place you?".

"I can put you back in the woods... With Hoseok or somewhere else". Namjoon said and you looked at him. "I...".

Chose

Woods

Other