Tic or tac

After walking for a while, you realize that you
weren't going anywhere in this long ass field. "Namjoon, I don't know if you can hear me or not but... YOU COULD HAVE ADDED MORE PRETTY TREES!". You screamed. "You know I can't do that". Namjoon says and you growled. "But you're close to a building, see... I'm helping". Namjoon said. "Go away". You said. "Alright".

You rolled your eyes and kept pushing forward til you saw a building up ahead. "Finally". You grinned.

I finally found you

You scowled and Evo laughed. "What the hell do you want Evo?". You hissed.

I want to look know where you were cause I know you didn't find a glitch or something

You smirked to yourself. "So this really is a game". You said and Evo went quiet. "Aww, what's the matter Evo? Don't tell me Jimin is with you and you're being punished right now". You snickered and Evo still didn't say anything. "Wow, and here I thought you missed me". You giggled and heard howling. "What was that?". You said.

Wolves I let out

You didn't even question Evo cause you started running. You heard Evo laugh before all you heard was running behind you. "Ha, ha, ha". To be honest, you weren't really a runner but having something chasing you, made you a track star. You kept running as fast as you could til you stepped on something, making you fall. "AHHHHHHHHH!".

 "AHHHHHHHHH!"

"Oof". You fell on some dusty old boxes and you start coughing from the dust. "God damn it". You got up but a slight pain shot through your butt and you hissed. "Ouch". You say and got up slowly while rubbing your butt. "Why couldn't it at least be my elbow?". You sighed and looked around you. "Where am I?". You kept looking around and you heard a noise that made you hide. 'Shit'.

Your thoughts immediately went to the wolves and you tensed up. You heard a noise from above and you looked up and saw bats, lots of them. 'Ohhhhh'. You tried to calm down and quietly left the room but a different noise spooked them and without even a second thought you ran out the room, closing the door behind you. "Whew". You let out a deep breath and heard a bang from the room.

It was the door and you backed away from it. "Th-the are trying to get out". You ran off, hoping that wasn't the case. You saw a lamp post and grabbed it and kept running. You kept running and when you hit a corner, you ran into someone. "Ow!". You yelped. "Watch where... Eh?".

 Eh?"

"Jessi!?!". You yelled. "Yo, I thought you were dead". Jessi said and you hugged her. "It's SO good to see you!". You said. "Do I look like a hugger to you?". Jessi says but you laughed. "Bitch, get off me! We gotta go". Jessi said. "Rig-right". You let her go and you two start running. "What's up with those bats?". You asked. "There's bats up in here!?!". Jessi yells. "What have you been dealing with!?!". You shouted.

"Them". Jessi points down the hall and it filled with rats. "Ohh...". You nodded. "I'mma go back to the bats". You said. "Bitch, come on". Jessi pulls you into the room and slams the door shut. You heard the rats scratching at the door but it stop cause you heard the bats and rats fighting. "That should be good, let's move". Jessi says and you nodded. The two of you jump out a window and start walking off.

"Umm...". "Nah". Jessi cuts you off before you finished. "You're the first person I saw in a while". Jessi says and you put your head down. "Hey, don't do that shit, I know your boyfriend is ok". Jessi said. "He's not my boyfriend!". You yelled. "Sure". Jessi rolled her eyes. "Welp, see ya". Jessi says. "Huh?". You blinked at her. "You have your "friend" to find and that kid is still around here right?". Jessi said.

"Yeonjun". You sighed. "So you find your friend and I'll find the kid". Jessi said. "You'll do that?". You asked. "Yeah... More people to beat the shit out of that Jimin guy". Jessi smiles. "Ok...". You moved away from her a little bit. "Cool, see ya... Hopefully". Jessi slaps your shoulder and went on her way. "Ow". You rubbed your shoulder. "If only I knew where Yoongi was". You sadly say and you start walking.

"Would he go back to the lake?". You was so in thought that you didn't hear running in front of you. It wasn't until you were on the ground when you came back to your senses. "GET... off...".

"Fe... Lix?". Your heart drops to your stomach. Jimin told you that Hoseok killed him but here he is, alive and staring down at you with cold and dark eyes. "Felix... Ge-get off me... Please". You begged. "Why? Why did you leave me? You said you were my friend, you lied to me... You lied to me". Felix says and every inch of you was scared to death. You didn't know what to do but you have to do something.

Cause the way Felix was looking at you, it looked like he was either going to kill you or lock you up somewhere.

Consequence choice

Fight him off

Make Felix touch the bracket