Sope

You chose

Follow Yoongi
(Bad choice)

Evo- *Chuckles*

You told Hoseok to follow after Yoongi and that's what he did

You told Hoseok to follow after Yoongi and that's what he did. "How can he walk so fast!?!". Hoseok gasped for air. "He was already walking out here". You said. "Right". Hoseok chuckles and speeds up when he was closer to Yoongi. "Yoongi! Wait!". Hoseok says and Yoongi stops. "Than...". Hoseok froze when he felt being pointed at his head. 'He found the gun... This is not good'.

"Who are you and where the fuck am I?". Yoongi gave Hoseok a cold glare and you felt the coldness. "I-I'm Hoseok and I don't know". Hoseok says. "Don't fucking lie to me!". Yoongi yelled. "How do you know my name!?!". Yoongi shouted. "So-someone told me!". Hoseok says shaking. "Take to that someone before I shoot you". Yoongi hissed. "I-I...". "TAKE ME TO THAT PERSON!".

"I can't!". Hoseok yelled. "And why's that?". Yoongi asked. "I can't take you to the person that's in my head". Hoseok said. "Hmm... So you are dying". Yoongi smirks. "Tell him that he died". You said. "Yo-you died". Hoseok said. "I remembered getting stabbed, yes... How the fuck do you know that?". Yoongi points the gun at Hoseok's heart. "The voice told me".