Chapter 2

Remember, this is a Time Skip, and it will be a couple of days before canon actually starts.

Another thing to note, is that Issei will be 23 here instead of his original 16-17 year old self. However, Rias and the others are still the same, meaning Issei will need to appear younger so that he can do his job properly.

———————————————————————

16 years later.

Time:0700.
Date:05-11-XX.
Location: CLASSIFIED.

Issei had a long 16 years since that day he was rescued and adopted by his new parents. In those 16 years he had been training to be a field agent for Section Zero.

Imagine his surprise when he found out he was the current Red Dragon Emperor. Even his new parents were surprised, but quickly got over it and helped him try to awaken it.

Ddraig was awoken when Issei was 10 and had been helping Issei, and by extension, Section Zero, ever since. That was a great moment in his life, meeting a dragon, but that was only one of two great moments. The other was when he graduated from the academy.

He graduated from the academy and was made a full fledged agent at the age of 15. Since then, he had been sent on multiple assignments with more experienced agents and learned what it was like to be an agent for Section Zero.

Issei also remembered the shock and surprise he felt when he learned that Section Zero had agent's everywhere, and he does mean everywhere. Pretty much every streetlight and traffic light had cameras that linked directly to Section Zero HQ, other objects such as furniture or TVs or even potted plants had mini, unnoticeable cameras and microphones in them.

He raised his concerns about breaking privacy laws, but his father informed him that Section Zero was above the law. Younger Issei was con fused but accepted those words at the time. After joining the academy, he found out why his father told him that.

It basically boiled down to every country in the world gave Section Zero the authority to operate in their territories without having to get permission, and they also gave Section Zero the authority to do what was necessary to keep the regular people in the dark about the supernatural, the paranormal, and the extraterrestrial.

Issei will admit that he was a bit brainwashed, he knew that. He knew that the way Section Zero did things were not right to normal people, but everyone in Section Zero was not normal, not even for a second. They had aliens, actual aliens, in their ranks, they had people with superpowers, people with magic, ghosts, demons, angels and so much more in their ranks!

With a roster like that, things couldn't be done conveniently. They had to work in the shadows, and only showed themselves in the light if they had no other choice.

It was constantly taught to every child growing up in Section Zero that "we are the world's necessary evil". That we must do things that the common people may not like, but it was all to ensure that there were no panics, no riots, no chaos. It is believed by Section Zero and the world leaders that everyone was better off not knowing that there are indeed monsters that go bump in the night.

Anyone that finds out, has a few options:

1. Join and keep your memories.

2. Don't join, but have the option to keep your memories. This will result in you and your family being watched by the organization for the rest of your lives.

Or

3. Don't join and have your memories erased. This is the best option for you if you have family or loved ones that you don't want to put in danger.