Chapter 6

A month.

It had been one month since Rias and her peerage had joined Section Zero's Kuoh cell.

Within that month, the devils had learned so much about this world that humans lived in.

Human trafficking, sex trafficking, illegal operations, and so much more.

The devils knew about all this, anyone living in this world knew that these things existed, but to experience it and put a stop to it first hand, was a daunting experience and their respect for Section Zero and regular law enforcement skyrocketed once they experienced it themselves.

And that was just the mundane side of the world. There was so much left to explore on the moonlit side, as Section Zero labeled it.

Supernatural, Paranormal, magical, cryptids, and so much more.

The very things that Section Zero protects the world from.

The very things that Rias and her peerage were.

And they loved every second of it. They were nervous every time they went on a mission, but Issei managed to calm them down each time.

Like right now. Rias, her peerage, and Issei were currently apart of an operation that was going to take place in the mountains of North America.

There was an abandoned mental hospital in the area that was using up energy, despite being removed from the closest power station.

The operation was a simple one. Go in, find out what's wrong, stop it, and get out. The only problem was that this took place where there were multiple reports of strange creatures and strange phenomena.

That meant that they needed to gear up with heavy duty gear.

That led to now, where Rias was in one of 4 CH-47F Chinook helicopters.

That meant that there was a total of 220 Specialists on this operation, since each chinook carried 55 specialists each

Rias looked around the interior, at her fellow Section Zero compatriots.

They, along with Rias, her peerage, and Issei, were wearing the newest iteration of Section Zero body armor.