Chapter 5

Rias was pacing back and forth in her office at the ORC. Today was the day that Raiser was going to come and speak to her.

Rias desperately wanted out of this arranged marriage to that man. To the point where she went to Issei and tried to get him to take her virginity.

She can still clearly recall the exact words he told her.

FLASHBACK!

Issei was sitting at his desk writing up a report about today's mission, which was to find a pair of sentient teddy bears that wanted to tickle people.

Luckily they managed to find them quite easily and erased the memories of everyone that came into contact with the anomalous pair.

As he was finishing his report and submitting it, a red glow came from behind him.

Turning quickly with his gun raised he noticed that it was just Rias standing behind him.

Who was naked.

Without a single piece of clothing on her.

"Why are you here?" Issei asked stupefied.

"I need you to take my virginity!" Rias exclaimed.

She tried to jump on Issei, only to be thrown at his wall by said male.

"The hell you doin?!" Issei shouted at her.

Rias could only mumble something because her face was smushed into the wall.

After he let her get up, Rias explained her situation to Issei.

The agent looked at her for a second before speaking.

"Ok first, this dick is rated 18+ and last time I checked you were 17, so sorry, but I'm not trying to catch a case here." He told her. "Second, I have another assignment tomorrow, so I need my sleep."

"Now, the day you turn 18 or the day after, you can come to me and I'll take you to pound town, m'kay?" He told her.

She only nodded dejectedly, before Issei gave her his long coat and literally kicked her out of his window.

FLASHBACK END!

Now here she was, pacing in the ORC with the rest of her peerage watching her with worry on their faces.

It unfortunately didn't take long for a familiar and despised crest appeared on the floor, causing Rias and the others to glare at it.

Rias didn't even bother listening to what Raiser had to say. She just completely tuned him out and wondered what Issei was doing.

Somewhere in the Middle East.

Issei and his squad.

Issei ran up to the door he and his team needed to go through, so he decided to run and drop kick the door.

Back with Rias.

He. Talked. For. Hours.

She could tell because it was nighttime.

Luckily for her, Issei arrived just as Raiser was getting up off her chair.

The two looked at each other before Issei pulled out a weird gun and shot Raiser, who proceeded to spaz out on the floor.

Issei then walked up to him, turned him onto his stomach, and placed handcuffs on Raiser and dragged him out of the ORC, leaving a large group of devils confused on what just happened.

The devils:

There we go! Short, sweet, and fast. Mainly because I had no idea what I wanted to do.

I'll probably put it in a flashback next chapter once I find out what Raiser was wanted for.

Speaking of next chapter, next chapter will be Rias' and her peerage's first raid, note raid, not assignment, they've already had that. This will be their first time wearing full armor and using weapons other than pistols.

Until next time!