14⚪️

🧑🏾‍🦱 HAKEEM POV:

🧑🏾‍🦱 HAKEEM POV:

I sighed looking me and Cheyenne's text, she still hasn't texted me back and it's been a week, i keep texting her but don't get a reply.

"Hakeem" Elijah said, as i walked over to them.

Bella, Makayla and Samiyah were all mean mugging me, as i sat down at the table.

"What" I sighed.

"Nothing" Makayla shrugged.

"Nah y'all mean mugging me so hard rn, if y'all got sum to say, say it" I said.

"We just think your a piece of shit and didn't deserve chey in the first place" Bella said.

"Bella" Samiyah said.

"What, we're supposed to feel bad for him, it's his fault"Bella said.

"Whatever" I said, getting up walking out the cafeteria.

I checked myself out and left school, i stopped by Wendy's getting me a 10pc spivey nugget meal with a sprite and getting Chey the same thing with a strawberry lemonade.

I pulled up to cheys house seeing her car there, i knocked on the door as her mom answered.

"Ummm...Chey here?" I asked.

"I don't think she wants to see you" She said with a sad look.

"Please, it'll only take 10 minutes" I said.

"Okay fine, but if she yells at you i warned you" She said, opening the door wide so i can walk in.

I walked in her room, seeing her at her desk with her airpods in. I tapped her shoulder, as she turned around.

"What are you doing here" She sighed.

"I got you some food" I said, giving her the Wendy's.

"Thank you" She said lowly, sitting the Wendy's on the table.

"So can we talk" I said, sitting in a chair.

"We already did Hakeem" She sighed.

"Well we didn't come to an agreement on what happened"I said.

"Yes we did, we established that your a narcissist asshole who i never want to speak to again, simple" She said, as i sighed.

"Chey I'm really sorry i said you were easy, i was just mad you broke up with me and i said a lot of dumb stuff" I said.

"Oh like when you told Jamari that we had sex in the school bathroom, and he posted about it, and everybody was calling me a slut" She said.

"You don't think about how, what you say might affect somebody else, you only care about yourself and how you look" She ranted.

"No i don't, i told you i didn't say that, he just made it up" I said.

"I don't care, your selfish as hell, can you leave" She said.

"No" I said.

"We need to talk, one that doesn't end with you yelling and actually letting me speak" I said.

"Whatever" She rolled her eyes, putting her AirPods back in.

"CHEY" I yelled, taking the out her ear.

"Can you just listen to me, I'm trying to fix this, and it's like you don't even care that we broke up" I yelled.

"Of course i care, that's why i've been crying every night and second guessing my decision, but i finally moved on and realized that this is the reality, you should to" She said.

"So that's it, i make one mistake and your ready to give up on us" I said.

"One? you've made multiple mistakes this one just costed you are relationship" She said.

"I apologize, can we please try again, i don't wanna lose you" I said.

"You already did, Hakeem please leave" She said, looking like she was finna cry.

"Alright Chey, but when i leave that's it" I said.

She just looked away looking out her window, i sighed, getting up and leaving.

I drove home, going up to my room and lying down, i connected my speaker blasting my "Sad" Playlist.

I took of my clothes changing into some shorts then laying in the bed. i ended up falling asleep early ash.

I woke up feeling drained, i'm not gon lie i cried a bit last night, but other then that i felt like i was okay, at first i was really heartbroken but now, i'm just like it is what it is, ain't much i can do, i tried.

I took me a quick shower, changing my clothes then heading To American deli , i already missed 1st period so it's whatever.

I ordered me a 10pc wet lemon pepper wings all flats, i waited 15 minutes until i finally got my food, i ate in my car, scrolling on my phone. when i finished it was second lunch, so i drove to school, sighed myself in, and went to my homeroom.

I sat in there, with my AirPod's in, with my head laying on the desk, i felt somebody tap me, and looked up and Elijah, Clarence, and James were sitting by me.

"What" I said.

"You good"Clarence asked.

"Mhm" I nodded.

"Bella said Chey been crying" James said.

"Fuck she crying for, she the one who ended it" I rolled my eyes.

"What's that's supposed to me" James said.

"That she ain't have no reason to be all sad and shit" I said.

"Just cause she ended it don't mean she can't be sad, you was still something in her life" Elijah said.

"Ion wanna talk about it" I said, rubbing my head.

"Alr" They all nodded.

We sat there, doing our own thing until the bell rung and we went to third period.

School went by slow, when it was finally over i made some stops, dropping of shit, then went to get me something to eat, after that i went home.

I was just chilling, watching Netflix and doing my homework, when i got a text.

Imessage Chat:

C:I just wanted you to
know that i still love you
and will always love you
no matter what, i'm sorry
we didn't work out but i
hope that you find somebody
and be happy, your one of
the most amazing people i
know and you deserve
happiness, i love you bby ❤️.
Read:

_________________________
-Idk, hope y'all enjoy though. 🙂