27⚪️

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

"Please stop"Kaylin cried, tied up to a chair bloody and bruised.

"Bring them in Bell"I told Bella.

She nodded and brung in the two other girls that i recognized, they were the ones that jumped me with Kaylin.

"Stupid bitches"I said, stomping on them ignoring their cry's for help.

"Please we're sorry"One of them said, laying on the ground with their hands tied up.

"I have a baby, please"The other one pleaded.

"Fuck yo baby bitch"I said, as i aimed my gun at her head, sending a bullet straight through her head.

"Omg"The other girl flinched, as i walked towards her, standing in front of her.

"Please"She pleaded with me one last time, i ignored her pleading and sent three shots to her chest.

"You killed Nadia and Sasha"Kaylin cried in disbelief.

"Don't worry you finna join em"Bella spoke up.

"Fuck you, you crazy bitch"Kaylin cried, yelling at Bella as she just laughed.

"You jumped me while i was pregnant, you thought i was just gon let that shit go"I said to her.

"I'm sorry, please spare me, you'll never see me again i promise"She cried.

"Oh i won't, nobody will...you know....cause you'll be dead"I told her sounding sad.

"Please"She mumbled, crying silently.

"Hmmmm....Let me think"I rubbed my chin faking like i was thinking.

"Chey"Bella looked at me with a warning tone.

"Ya...i still want to kill you"I said, looking at Kaylin seeing her whole face change and her start to cry all over again.

"Kill her already, her damn cry's giving me a headache"Bella whined.

"Mtch...i wanted to have a lil fun"I said looking sad.