26⚪️

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

"Ughhh i'm ready for this baby to be out of me" I said, laying on Hakeem.

"Crazy how you only got two more months left" Hakeem laughed.

"I know, i can't wait till she's here" I smiled, rubbing my belly.

"one mo month till i get off at this damn house arrest" Keem sighed.

"Mhm, i'm finna go to the store to get some stuff for dinner, you need anything" I asked, getting up.

"Nah, gimmie a kiss" He said.

I smiled walking over to him giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Another one" He asked, and i gave him another kiss.

"One mo" He asked again.

"uh uh i needa go" I laughed.

"Mtch"He smacked his teeth, i ignored him going downstairs.

I made sure to lock the front door before i got in my car heading to Walmart with Lauryn Hill playing in the background.

"I gotta find peace of mind" I mumbled, singing along with her.

"I need to tell you all, all the pain he's caused"

"I need to tell you i'm, I'm un-done because" I sung, parking my car.

Author: If y'all don't know who Lauryn Hill is y'all parents failed y'all, look her up and listen to 'I gotta find peace of mind' This my song & it'll be yours swear.

I walked into Walmart, grabbing me a cart before i started shopping, I got all the things to make hamburgers and a couple other stuff i saw before i checked out.

I made my way to my car putting all my stuff in my backseat before i walked to put the cart back.

I made my way back to my car about to get in-

"HEY" I heard somebody yell, i turned around coming face to face with that bitch Kaylin and 2 other people.

"Bitch get out my face" I mugged her before i reached to open my car door.