16⚪️

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

I walked into zaxby's, i went to the back, putting my stuff down, then i walked to the front clocking and went to look at the schedule seeing i was on register, i rolled my eyes.

I really don't feel like talking to people today, as i thought that a couple of people walked in.

"Hi, i can take your order when your ready" I faked smiled.

"Hey, can i get a 10pc wings meal, hot" He said.

"Mhm" I said, ringing him up, giving him a medium cup.

"Your total is 9.14" I said.

He Inserted his card paying, before he walked away, as i took the next customer.

It finally wasn't busy, so i was just chilling, standing around, occasionally looking at the time.

"girl please, that shit don't bother me" Some girl loudly said, walking in.

As she got closer i realized it was that girl from school, i rolled my eyes.

"girl, i'll talk to you later" She smirked, ending her call.

"Oh heyyy chaniyah, i didn't know you worked at.....zaxbys" She fake smiled.

"It's Cheyenne" I replied bluntly.

"Oh ya, anyways, can i get a 10pc meal hot honey" She said.

" total is 9.23" i said, handing her a cup.

She paid then went and filled her cup, before waiting for her food.

"Number 153" My co-worker Blake called.

She got up, getting her food, she opened it, looking at it in a disapproving way.

"Ummm... this isn't what i ordered" She said.

"Huh" My co-worker Blake said confused.

" I didn't order this" She said.

"What do you mean" He asked.

"I ordered Teriyaki Barbecue, i don't know what this is" She said.