20⚪️

👩🏾‍🦱 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

👩🏾‍🦱 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

It's been a week since the incident happened and i haven't went to school, my parents understood what i was going through and let me stay home. i also haven't talked to anybody but my family, and i didn't even talk to them much, i honestly just wanted to be alone.

So now i'm in my room on a Friday afternoon, watching Medea and eating chips.

The group keeps blowing me up and i feel so bad for ignoring them, but i don't wanna talk, i don't want any questions or pity. i just wanna be alone till this feeling blows over.

"Cheyenne" My dad said, walking in my room, i looked up at him.

"Are you okay" He asked, i just shook my head no.

"Talk to me" He said, sitting on my bed.

"I just wish i didn't have to deal with this, i'm tired of feeling weak" I said.

"Your not weak chey, your one of the strongest people i know, you would rather suffer in silence then ask for help, and i don't always agree with that, but i know that you never want to be a burden, you try to be so positive and strong that you forget it's okay to ask for help, and to be vulnerable, i promise you Cheyenne he won't harm you again, not while i'm living" My dad said.

"I know pa" i said, hugging my dad.

I love my dad, and i know he will do anything to keep me safe, my whole life he's done everything in his power to make me feel protected.

My parents and Genevieve left to go grocery shopping, i decided to stay home and take a shower.

I haven't toke one since Wednesday night, i feel so dirty and can't believe i let myself get to this point.

So i took me a much needed shower and cleaned up my bathroom a bit then went on and cleaned my room.

Group chat:

Chey: yes, I'm okay.
today 3:35 pm:
you left the conversation .

I didn't leave the gc for attention or anything, but i just needed a break, i honestly didn't want to go back to school at all. but i have to go next Monday so I'm pushing myself to get back to how i was so it'll be easier.