28⚪️

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

👩🏾‍🦱 CHEYENNE POV:

"I can't believe my babies done graduated"I smiled at Bella and Makayla.

"mtch, what about us"Elijah smacked his teeth, as the other boys agreed.

"We proud of you baby"Samiyah kissed him.

"Ewww"James mugged them.

Since me and Samiyah got pregnant we transitioned to online school, and ended up getting our diplomas earlier then everybody else. Even though Hakeem spent some time in jail he was still doing his work in there. eventually with a lot of pleading and discussing he was able to graduate with everybody else.

"We finna turn up tonight"Clarence smiled.

"Who's we"I rubbed my belly.

"Everybody but the pregnant lady obviously"Elijah said in a sarcastic tone before Samiyah hit him.

"Just for the that ian babysitting jaiden no more"I mugged him.

"Chill, i'll buy you some seafood"He said.

"Hmm....okay, your forgiven"I smiled.

"Fat ass"Hakeem shook his head.

"you almost got kept back, you can't talk no shit for a year"I mugged him.

"To far"Hakeem said, lowering his head.

"Big Chey, lil keem it's a height difference"I rapped.

"That rap was ass, don't rap that shit"Bella shook her head.

"I liked it"Makayla smiled.

"Of course you did"Bella rolled her eyes.

"You so moody today, you supposed to be happy"Makayla looked at Bella.

"Ain't nun of my family here, nothing to be happy about"Bella shrugged.

"Yes there is, you should be happy that you graduated, and you did it without any help, that's a big accomplishment Bella. you payed for all your senior shit on yo own, that alone is challenging as hell"Makayla said.

"And your family is here Bella, we're all right here"I motioned to all of us around her before giving her a hug.

"Y'all are so sweet, it's disgusting"She smiled, hugging me back.