17⚪️

👩🏽‍🦱 𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

👩🏽‍🦱 𝗦𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗛'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

Today was Thursday, my appointment was in a couple of hours, but i decided not to tell Lijah yet and go alone, cause if i'm not pregnant i don't want him to have got all stressed for nothing.

I changed into some new clothes, it was just some shorts a crop top and my air forces, i put my hair in a ponytail, i did some light makeup.

"Where are you going" Elijah said, walking in our room.

"Just going out with Makayla" I said.

"Oh, can i come" He asked.

"No" I replied quickly.

"I mean...why do you need to come, plus we're gonna be doing girly things" I said.

"Whatever, i'll just see you when you get back" He said, turning on his game.

"Mhm, I love you" I kissed him.

"I love you to" He smiled, i kissed him again, before i left out the house.

I made my way to the clinic.

"Samiyah moore" A nurse called.

I picked my stuff up, and followed her to a room.

"Just sit right there" She said, holding a clipboard, as i sat down.

"So what brings you in today" She asked.

"I think i'm pregnant" I said.

"So this is a question i have to ask so are you sexually active" She asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Alright, what symptoms are you having" She asked.

"We'll Nausea, bloating, missed my period, and i have to pee more frequently" I named some stuff.

"Alright how long has this been going on" She asked.

"About 3 months, i've just been scared to tell anybody" I said, and she nodded.

"Alright, take this cup, and go to that bathroom, just pee in the cup, then bring it back to me" She said, handing me a small container.