eight.

ROOSTER AND SKYE HAD SOON SUNG TOO MANY SONGS TO COUNT. after going through nearly every song they could think of, they were practically forced away from the piano by the other officers around them. 

skye laughed as she sat back down next to rooster, who had his aviators resting on the top of his head. "how many times are you going to make me do that?" she asked, recalling the last time they'd been at the bar and had become their own jukeboxes. 

"every single time we come here, riot." he replied with a grin. "it's not my fault you're so fun to karaoke with."

she rolled her eyes. "my apologies, then." 

he ordered another beer, but skye insisted she was fine, and instead sat with him to talk. "so what's your favorite movie?" he asked as he took a drink. 

skye shrugged. "that's a really difficult question, roost. um.. i guess one of my favorites is going to have to be red tails."

"a movie that isn't about pilots." he clarified, a smile on his lips.

she shook her head. "wow, okay. um.. maybe six underground? it has ryan reynolds in it, ben hardy, it's pretty good." 

rooster raised a brow. "what's it about?"

"group of people who have faked their own deaths that now try to stop bad guys. in the movie they try to stop the leader of uzbekistan, and they have to blow up all this stuff.. anyway, they don't have names, they just go by the numbers they are, cause there are six of them." she attempted to explain, though she wasn't giving a good description of the plot. 

he nodded. "and who's ben hardy?"

she gasped. "you don't know who that is?"

he shook his head. "no?"

"he played roger taylor in bohemian rhapsody?" skye then gasped. "that's another one of my favorite movies! i also love forrest gump, but that's kind of a given." 

rooster laughed. "who doesn't love forrest gump?"

she nodded, watching as his eyes crinkled with his laugh. "anyway, what movies do you like?" 

he shook his head. "no. tonight i'm asking you questions. tomorrow it's your turn." 

skye rolled her eyes. "okay edward cullen."

"what?" 

"twilight." she explained. "the vampire, edward cullen. he and bella do that; he decides they get to take turns with who gets to ask who questions."

rooster only laughed again. "you've read twilight?"

she gave him a look. "uh.. yeah? what do you expect from me?"

he laughed. "you are full of surprises, mitchell." 

"anyway, screw that. i'm asking you questions." she said, putting her elbows on the bar. "what are some of your hobbies? other than flying." she clarified. 

he smiled at the clarification. "other than flying? um.. i like playing piano, as you know. sometimes i've gone fishing, i like to rent boats. there hasn't been a lot of time for me to develop hobbies other than flying, but i'm sure you know what that's like."

she nodded. "yeah, i do. i play guitar sometimes, i'm not super good at it though."

this made him grin. "you play guitar?"

"not well, but yeah." 

"we should start a band." he suggested. 

skye laughed. "what would we name our band, if we had one?"