Chapter Four

I reached home, walked inside to see Bade papa and others sitting in hall.

"Aap log abhee tak soe nahi ho?" It's almost 10, they usually would have slept right now.

"Ham aapakee intajaar kar rahe hain"

"Lekin kyu?" I asked in confusion.

"Akshu ne call kiya. All okay?" That made sense, I scratch my nose, thinking right words to explain them detailed but not deep.

"Neil Harshavardhan ka beta hai lekin manjiri aunty ka nahi. Abhi aur Neil are half brothers. Ye bhaat aaj Neil ko paata chala. And he left from home not in his senses."

"Iseeliya tum urgently chale gaye?" I nod at my Kairav bhai.

"Phir kya hua?" Mimi asked worriedly, "I brought him home and left" They no need to know about the cliff part, this information is enough for them.

"Theek hai, ab sub so jao. Morning we will talk." All agreed and went to their respective rooms. I went to my room and took a shower. Laterwards, I messaged Neil informing I'm home.

Neil

This guy is something. Why do I feel different when it's about him? No one made me feel like this, his the first.  I always thought that my problems are the biggest in this world, but today it changed. Mine looked smaller comparing to Neil's. Living in a strangers house a whole life time, being pitied by others, not getting a respect even as a human, always taunted, insulted, facing the wrath of someone where he should be given love, care and shield from the same person. And today he got to know, that strangers house is actually his house, the insult, taunts and many worse things suppose to be love, care, and shield form the worlds taunt and insults. Yes he did get love and care from his Maa and Bhai, and shield from his beloved Bhai who always stood for him against Harsh, shielding his little brother from Harsh's wrath and taunts. But he always been in his brother's shadow, not his own. He have been known as Abhimanyu's little brother, Manjiri ma's chota beta and Birla family ka beta. None knows him has Neil, Neil Birla. He always lived under others shadow not his own.

Where else me, I knew from small my maa is not Akshu's and Kairav Bhai's maa. Father same, but different mother yet Akshu and Kairav bhai never treated me unfairly. They both always supported for me even until now. But I didn't, especially with Akshara. I always thought her has my competitor, wanting to beat her in every thing, to be the number one but at last I always been number two. In the process to be number one, I lost my self. People forget them, my own family thinks me as a egoistic, cold hearted and evil person just like my aunt. But the thing is I'm not. I did all this because I was INSECURE. I was scared that I'll be left out, not loved, not getting the love like how Akshu gets. But in the end, I am left out. Being alone even thought surrounded by many people, I only felt loneliness. Everytime when I try to cheer up my self saying I have my loved ones near me, you are not alone but still I always think am I their loved ones? Do they love me? Bade papa still thinks I can be evil like my aunt/grandmother (I'm not sure as I didn't watch Kaira's generation serial ) just because I'm her blood. I don't want any of that thought about me with them. I try to change them but I only made it worse, now I'm regretting it. If I didn't take Akshu as my component and didn't try to prove myself as the best, it would have been different now.

But it's all too late. Thinking all this, Aarohi felt hard to breath, trying to control it only went worse. Tears start to stream from her eyes, non-stop. She sat down, clutching her knees near her chess trying to breath normally. Took a while but she did it. She was breathing normally now.

"Aarohi. Stop thinking all this and focus on you career and life. If not it will get worse and everyone will get to know." The most thing that Aarohi hated is being weak infront of others. Getting sympathy for being weak is a shameful thing according to her. The last time Aarohi Goenka cried was for her parents death, when she was left alone in her wedding day and when they accused her for doing what she didn't do. And it will be last. Always.