Chapter Ten

The room was filled with pen tapping sound. The person was too deep in their own thoughts, thinking about yesterday. Soon the it broke because of the phone ringtone.

"Hello"

"Aaru, are you busy now?"

"Nahi. Kyu?"

"Main kaal ka din teej ki liya, aaj shopping jaana chahta hoon. Tum mere saath aaengee? It's been long we didn't shop together aaru."

"Aaj? What time?"

"Tum aaoge?" Akshu's voice filled with happiness.

"Ha main aaoonga"

"Perfect! Let's go after lunch. Can you pick me up?"

"Sure"

"Love you Aaru! Thank you!!"

"Haa me too" I cut the call while smiling. Akshu and her shopping god. I wouldn't lie saying shopping is not my thing. Who wouldn't say no to shopping?

I took a shower and got ready. I drove from home to Birla house, when I reached I got down the car and went near the door house.

It will be not nice, when you came to your sister in-law house but didn't go in. I knocked the door, it opened only to see my moody jiju. He was not shocked to see me which means Akshu must have told him.

He just let me in, I greeted Manjiri aunty. The others were not here must be busy with hospital work.

"Akshu?" I asked Manjiri aunty.

"Vah apne kamare mein hai. Abhi, Akshu ko neeche bulao."

"Ji maa" Abhi stopped walking up when he saw his wife and his bahi down laughing together.

"Aaru!" Akshu's eyes filled with happiness seeing her sister waiting for her. She ran down quickly and pulled Aarohi for a tight hug. Aarohi hugged her back but her eyes were on Neil so was Neil's eyes.

They both recalled yesterday's incident, but quickly averted their eyes from each other.

'No awkwardness? Then no eye contacts' Aarohi mentally advised her self.

"Aaru you came. Now let's go for shopping."

"Sure" We both walked out of the house but I stopped when I saw chamgadar following us.

"Kya hua Aaru?" Akshu asked seeing Aaru stopped walking.

"Vah hamaare saath aa raha hai?"

"Haan"

"Lekin kyu? Mujhe laga ki today is sister day out"

"Kyonki maine poocha tha. Is there any problem?" Abhi's voice came from behind, he was looking annoyed by my question.

"Iske kya jaroorat hai?" I rolled my eyes.

"Iskee jaroorat hai. Kaun jaanta hai ki tumne pichhalee baar ki tarah kya khaaya hai aur tum kaise gaadee chalaenge?"

Aarohi didn't know what to reply, this guy always taunt her for what she did in the past. You see even if someone wants to change, some people will still point out their old bad deeds. That's the reality of the world, especially the people.

All this while babhi-devar was just looking at their sibling. Neil saw where this is going by looking at his brother's face so he decided to intervene.

"Okay stop! Both of you stop, please!"

"No, tum chup karo Neil. You are going with them and that's final! Wether she like it or not, I don't care about it." Abhi finalized his talk not wanting to hear anything else.