Chapter Fifteen

"What is it Neha?"

"Woh....." Neha started to tell the story.

(5 years ago)

Neha and Aarohi studied in the same medical college. Yes, Neha is also a doctor. In the same college, Veer studied but they don't talk much. One day when Neha and Aarohi were passing by a classroom, they heard a girl plead a voice.

"Neha tumne suna he kya?" Aarohi stopped walking and asked Neha but she said nothing also.

"Listen properly" both stood quietly and listened if there was anyone.

"Veer, please. Chodo mujhse."

"Tania chup karo. Someone will hear us" before Tania can scream, Veer closed her mouth with his hand. He tried to force himself on her.

The scenes were heard and seen by Aarohi and Neha, not having the heart to leave the girl alone. They decided to save her from Veer.

"Oi!" Neha shouted at them turning their attention to her. Aarohi quietly went behind them and pushed Veer away from the girl. Soon the girls ran from there.

Being away from him, Aarohi managed to calm down the girl and send her home safely. The next day, Veer came and met Aarohi privately by pulling her unwillingly.

"Chodo mujhe Veer!" Not caring about her words, he pushed her inside a storeroom and closed the door locking it.

"Tumne kya socha tha ki main tumhe chodoongi? Nahi, ab dekhie main kya karne ja raha hoon." Saying this he walked near Aarohi and try to grab her but somehow Aarohi managed to kick him where the sun shines. She ran from there opening the door, Veer couldn't chase her as he was feeling pain and just fell to the floor.

Aarohi ran until she found Neha. "Aaru! Kya hua? Tum itnee jor se saans kyon le rahe hain jaise abhee tum hee 200 meetar daudate hain?" Neha asked worriedly seeing Aarohi breathing heavily.

"Woh...veer... usne kal kee tarah....mere saath bhee vaisa....hee karne kee koshish kee....Lekin main usse door bhaagata hoon." Aarohi took some air while telling Neha what happened.

"That asshole! Ham use aise hee nahi chod sakte, yah tumse aur koi ladkiyon kiliye bahut dangerous hai. Isliye hum kuch karne hai." Aaru and Neha thought about what to do then Aaru got an idea.

"Report to the police." Agreeing, both went to the police station and make an FIR.

They came back with some police to arrest Veer. When they tried to arrest him, he try to run away but all went in vain. And with Neha's brother's help, they managed to put Veer in jail for trying to assault two girls.

(End of flashback)

"But Aarohi didn't tell us anything also about this" Kairav bhaiya's comment made everyone look at Neha.

She looked down, took a breath and looked at them, and replied, "She was afraid to tell you as she didn't know what will your reaction be. She thought you all might think she pulled an unnecessary problem."

Their face fell sadly, feeling a bit betrayed that Aarohi didn't trust them. But only Neil knew why she did that. Yes, even though he only know her recently but he understands her well than anyone even Akshara.

"Madam, uske photo aapka saath hai?" Neha gave the photo to him.

"I will call my assistant and ask for this boy's biodata. You all don't worry I'm sure Aarohi will be fine."

"First of all, we need to find out where Aarohi last went. But since she didn't inform any of you we can track her with her phone number and also her car number.