Chapter Twenty

Aarohi walked inside the small cafe which is a few meters away from the Birla Hospital. Since it was her break time she decided to have some coffee and meet a person. 

After ordering a black coffee, she went to the corner table which is located at the back. From that place, many won't notice them sitting there.

"Hello. You are Mr..." Before she can complete it, the person interrupted.

"Shh! Yes, I'm the one who called you. Sorry, but if can please don't take my name. I don't want to be noticed." Without asking anything, Aarohi just nodded her head. Taking a sip of her drink, she decided to start the conversation.

"So the reason you wanted to meet me is?"

"As I told you on the phone, I don't know how to meet and talk with him. So therefore I decided to meet him through you as you two are close." The person's last statement made Aarohi chocked on her drink. Close? Since when did we become close?

"I'm sorry what? I think you have mistaken me. I'm not the one you are looking for."

"I know what you mean. But as far as I have seen, you are the only one I can ask for help. Please Aarohi" The person really seemed helpless and was hoping for help. I wanted to say no but then I remembered something.

(FB)

"My dear princess, main aapko batana chahta hoon ki, jab bhee koee vyakti aapke paas madad maangane aae, don't say no. Yah dekhane kee koshish karen ki aap kar sakate hain ya nahi, kam se kam koshish karen. Theek hai?

"Lekin papa, unkee madad karne ke lie mujhe kya milega?" Kartik smiled hearing his little princess question,

"Beta, jin logon kee ham madad karate hain usne kuchh ummeed karna galat baat hai. Isse koee phark nahi padata ki hamen kya milega, baat yah hai ki ham poore dil se unkee madad karate hain. Isse unhen bhee khushee hogee aur hamen bhee." He said while caressing little Aarohi's hair.

However, Aarorhi's face seemed not convinced, so Kartik kneeled down, to match her height. "Kya aap papa par bharosa karate hain?"

" Bilkul" Kartik smiled and said, "Toh bas meree baat suno sab theek ho jaega." As a good girl of her father, she nodded her head.

(FB End)

'I promised you papa and I won't break it.' Aarohi's thoughts broke when the person snapped fingers and brought her back to reality.

"Kaha gayi aap?"

"Nothing. How can I trust you?" The person's face reaction fell, it's was clear the question was unexpected one. I didn't mean to be arrogant but securing my self from getting hurt again isn't a bad thing.

"I mean, you can be lying. Nothing offence, but it's just now days trusting someone isn't easy. Especially for me"

"If you agree to come with me, I can show you right now. Maybe then you will believe me and will help me"

I might.

Glancing at her watch, Aarohi decided to go now as she still had time."Alright then let's go" Paying their respective bills, both exited the cafe.

Aarohi walked towards her car, but the person stopped her saying "You can come with me" She looked at him, "If you want" the person added.

"Thank you but no. I'll just follow you" not denying, both got into their cars and left the place.