Chapter Twenty-Seven

Hello, the target I made didn't reach yet I'm posting this chapter and I also won't expect anything anymore. So I'll just update the chapters, only few left like five more chapters. Hope least of you will like it.

...

"Hello? Yes, I'll be there. I'm coming right now." I hurriedly walked out and took my bag, glancing at my watch, I had 20 minutes only. So I ran out and drove out of there.

In 15 minutes, I reached the hospital, going in, I walked to reception.

"Hello, I'm here to meet Dr.Raghu"

"Hold on sir," the receptionist said. After calling someone, she turned to me, "You can go in Sir" I nodded at her and walked in the direction she said.

I knocked at the door and went in after hearing "Come in"

"Hello Dr.Raghu, I'm Dr.Abhimanyu from Birla Hospital." I introduced myself.

"Oh yes, Dr.Abhimanyu, please come and have a seat."

After talking out everything we needed to I bid bye to Dr.Raghu and left the place. On the way, I saw someone, Ameer, talking to someone.

What is he doing here?

I didn't want to meddle in his business but the other person caught my attention.

"Aarohi?" I whispered to myself in shock. Before I can think, my legs started to act on their own, and I was following them. They reached a ward room and talked before entering.

"You sure?" Ameer asked.

"Yes, I have talked and I'm sure it's better not to let her know," Aarohi replied. Ameer just nodded and went in.

I followed them and stood near the door, from the door glass window, I saw a mid-age woman in her forties lying down and talking to them. Seeing the lady's face, she looked familiar to me. But I couldn't spot who she is. There was also someone else, a man for sure.

He turned and the face shocked me, Neil?! What is he doing here? Seeing all of them together made me confuse more. Without standing there another minute, I walked from there thinking.

Then I remembered Neil, being different lately as his behavior changed. A few days ago, even mom told me that his different now. Hearing him talking about medicines and all made sense now.

He was coming here and it's about that lady. But who is she? And why is Aarohi here? That's also with Ameer her friend? I decided to end my questions by asking the receptionist.

"Excuse me can I know the patient's name in the ward ***?" I asked her.

"And you are sir?" She asked back.

"I'm Dr.Abhimanyu, I want to know bout the patient's detail," I added a few more lies to convince her and it seemed she did.

"Her name is Dr.Avni Rathod" then it hit me.

Dr.Avni? Wait it can't be.

"She was admitted by who?" I asked.

"Ameer Rathod, her son"

"Thank you" I merely said and left the place. Sitting in my car, I drove off from there to somewhere else to think. 

Reaching a suitable place, I stopped the car and sat in silence recalling everything. Harsh Sir having an affair with a lady called Dr. Avni and Neil is their illegitimate son. Neil being different lately, it all made sense. Ameer is also Avni's son which means all this was known by Aarohi before. Cuz she's the one who brought Ameer to Goenka's house that day. Connecting all the dots, Abhimanyu came to a conclusion.