Chapter Eleven

As today is teej day, especially for Akshu-Abhi since it's their first teej. Everyone in Birla house got ready and went to the Goenka's house.

The Goenka's greeted the Birla's when the stepped into the house.

"Namaste. Come in" They all sat and chit-chatted.

"Neil beta"

"Ji ma" Neil went to Manjiri ma. "Kya aap ise apne bhabhi ke kamare mein rakhane mein meree madad kar sakate hain?"

"Sure ma" I took the boxes from her, "Tumhe pata hai ki uska kamara sahee kahaan hai?" I nodded.

Then I walked up the stairs carefully. I reached up, and went right way. After reaching the room, I wanted to knock but I couldn't since my hands were full. I just pushed the door as it was opened a bit.

Going in, I put the box on the floor, then turned to walk out but I stopped. My eyes then fell to a figure who is standing near the mirror trying to tie her blouse knot. She haven't notice my presence yet, before I can control my legs, I walked near her.

Then I saw her wearing ear pods, which made sense why she didn't realize my presence.

'Yeah if not she would have shouted or yelled at you for coming in without her permission' my mind voiced out.

Avoiding it, I stood close to her. Then I stopping her hand movements by holding her wrists. She shot up to look at me through the mirror reflection because of the sudden skin touch. Maintaining the eye contact, I slowly pushed her hand down aside and took the knot in my hand.

When I tried to tied it, my fingers brushed with her bare back. She held her breath in reflex, I stopped and saw her breathing fast, chest rising up and down. Still not breaking the eye contact, I successfully tied the knot. Then, I grabbed her both arms and pulled near me. Her bare back crashed into my chest. A chill went through our body, as I saw her shudder.

She was shocked by my sudden move, so was I. It seems as I'm not in my own sense, but I kinda like it so I'm just gonna let it happen.

Author : Pervert

Neil : Excuse me!

Author : Nothing!

My hands slide down to her waist, pulling her more close to me not leaving a chance for her to leave. Her hand hold my hands which were circled around her bare waist.

She tried to break them, but I made my grip stronger. "Try mat karo Aaru" I whispered to her ear, "Kya kar rahe ho?! Agar koee ise dekhega toh we are dead!" I whispered back a bit loudly.

"You look damn beautiful" avoiding my question, he complimented me. Well he couldn't have just said it without doing any of these! "But seeing you from the back, you look hot" the last line he whispered near my ear, his voice was husky. This is the first time I'm hearing his this voice. It would be a lie, if I say I didn't love his husky voice.

"Neil, chodo mujhe." I tried all my best to break his hand, I loved the warmth I was getting from him. But this is not right! His my didi ki devar! I need to break this, if not then there will be a big drama.

"Acha theek hai" He finally broke it, I missed his warmth immediately. 'Get over it Aaru!'

Even though he left me, we were still standing close. I quickly turned and slapped him. I went two steps back because of the heavy slap I received. I slowly looked up to see Aarohi's eye tearing up. She looked at me giving a disgusting look. It broke my heart. "Sorry" I muttered lowly. (Don't curse me pls for this)

"Oi chamkadar!" I snapped my finger in front his face. He looked up, his face was confused, then he looked around like trying to figure out something.

"Kya dhoondh rahe hain?" Still he didn't reply me, "Hello! Tumse pooch raha ho" I asked again a bit loudly and waved my hand.