Chapter Twelve

A man seen pacing around with his phone trying to contact a person.

"Why are you not picking up the phone?" His voice was worried. A sound of foot steps stopped his actions. A young man age 20 something came in,

"What happened? Why are you so worried??"

"She's not picking up her phone. I called and messaged tones of times still no reply. You know if something happens to her I can't tolerate it." His eyes showed his immense love for the girl.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen, let's just wait for few minutes. Still no reply, we just go check. Alright?" The young man somehow convinced the worried man. They both sat down on nearby couch and hoped for good.

.
.
.

Hearing the notification sound, my eyes moved to the phone that was kept a bit far from me so that I can focus studying. I took it and glanced the message, my motive was only to check and put it back. However, the number caught my eyes and my brows crunched to confusions.

"Private Number?" I opened the message, a video clip was sent. Tapping it, I watched the contain. I was shocked to see it, my body froze and my mind had millions of questions.

It all broke when a call came, Private Number. My hands were shaking a bit, picking up the call I heard a raspy voice.

"You saw the video. Now do as I say or you will get another video which will be worse than this."

My hands gripped the phone tightly, I took a deep breath and replied through gritted teeth, "What do you want?"

"Good. Come to the place that I sent you. Alone" Before I can reply he hanged up. I looked at the black screen, and thought what to do? Call the police? But what if it doesn't go well? But I can't just go alone, anything can happen.

My thoughts broke when a messaged poped out. The person sent me the location, I was thinking wether to go or do something else. How ever like the person read my mind, sent a warning message not to do anything stupid or else the consequences will be bad.

Not risking it, I went to the place without informing anyone silently. It might be a stupid move, but I can't lose the person he have kept. If something happens to the person then I won't be able to forgive or live.

I drove fastly to the place. Reaching there, I realized it was an abounded place. I parked the car aside and got down form the car. Looking around, I saw there were no one even though it's daylight.

All of a sudden, a cloth was kept near my mouth, I tried to fight but the smell of heavy chloroform made me weak. That moment I knew I'm being kidnapped, and soon I fell into darkness.

.
.
.

I woke up, blinking my eyes trying to adjust to the light. When I opened my eyes fully, there were only blimp of light, then I realized I was tied to a chair. Everything came back to my mind. I quickly looked around to see no one, there's a small square table. My phone and car key was kept on the table. The place seemed like an abounded basement.

"You are awake." A voice boomed around the room. I saw the owner of the voice walking towards me, it looked like a man. He was wearing a black jeans & black jacket, also a mask.

"Who the hell are you?" I roared at him. "Hmm. Fierce, I like it" Even though his wearing a mask, I'm really sure the idiot is smirking right now.

"Where is she?" I immediately asked him, remembering the clip. "In other room. Wait let me bring her here." He walked back and carried someone back. The girl was wearing a light pink churidar, her hair was tied into braid.