Genma x civilian oc

This story was requested by Carolineciao1412
.
.
.
As y/n was walking around the village looking desperately for that one perfect gift for her best friend she ran into somebody... literally.

"Hey there cutie you might want to be more careful, you could hurt yourself." Said the man that stood before her in a jōnin vest and senbon sticking out of his mouth, moving as he spoke. "I'm Genma by the way." Y/n felt her face heat as she looked at him, he was truly something!

"I'm sorry, I was looking for something and apparently was watching where I was going. My name's y/n, I just moved to this village so I'm not to very familiar with the area." You said nervously to the handsome ninja whom you ran into. He smirked as he asked if he could show you around. You agreed and the two of you began walking.

It was nearing the end of the day and the two of you decided to get dinner together. As you were walking you felt a hand wrap it's self around your own. You obliged and held his hand. The two of you were still holding hands when you reached the restaurant, both of you with a hint of red upon your cheaks.

You both sat in a booth away from the busy crowd at the bar. Nothing to big came up in your conversations until he asked if you were single. You looked down avoiding his gaze at all costs. "Yes...I am" you said shyly.  Just as he was about to reach for your hand, the waiter appeared and took your order.

"Y/n, I know we just met and you don't really know me but do you think I could be your boyfriend?" He asked softly but remaining sure of himself.

" I think I would like that"
You responded while looking at him,you face a bright red. He smirked at you and before he could say anything else your food came.

-Time skip sponsored by Deidara's hair tie-

After you finished dinner he insisted on paying for the meal. You both walked out of the restaurant and we're about to part ways until he noticed you were staying at the other side of the village and it was dark.

"Hey y/n why don't you stay the night with me and walk home tomorrow when it's daytime?" Every sus thought you had went through your mind but you didn't have a good reason to decline and his point was valid. You graciously accept and took his hand and followed him.

Once you both arrived at his house opened the door and you both took off your shoes. As soon as you did he pinned you to the door and looked into your eyes. You knew he was asking for consent, but instead of granting it you leaned forward and kissed him. He took that as consent and started a heated make out session with you.

You would often moan when he would run his hands along your body, feeling every part of you. "Y/n can I make you mine?" He mumbled while licking and sucking on your neck, leaving tiny red places that would soon turn purple. You gave consent and wrapped your legs around him.

He carried you to his room and gently slammed you on to the bed making you moan in the process. He quickly undressed you and took off his shirt.

He than lowered himself on top of you kissing your neck before trailing down to your breasts. As he was messaging both of them you closed your eyes in pleasure until you felt him licking and bitting at your nipples, as he was giving such attention to your upper part he snuck his hand down to your womanhood and slowly being to rub small pleasurous circles around your clit.

You were a moaning mess and the pleasure just kept coming. You felt a knot in your stomach and managed to speak out in between moans that you were about to come. He took advantage of the situation and undid his pants. His erection spring free.

You didn't see anything as your eyes were closed but you felt his tip brushing your entrance in a teasing manner. You begged him to fill you up but he only kept teasing you. He finally bent down and barely pushed himself in the beginning of your entrance, still teasing you. He bit you ear and slowly began to move forward.

Your breathing hitched as he was half way in and came to a stop. He put his hand down your clit and messaged it before ramming the rest of him deep inside of you. You screamed in both pleasure and pain as he slowly began to move back and forth. He went at it for awhile before you finally came. He gave a few hard yet sloppy thrusts and came inside of you, releasing himself into your womb.

He than pulled out and laid beside of you, both panting and sweating. You both kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day-

After you both finished breakfast you started to walk home but than you remembered you had to get your friends gift. As you continued to look you noticed Genma with a whole group of girls. He was flirting with them as they to were flirting with him. He noticed you and winked at you, which made you mad, you had officially been played by the Konoah's biggest womanizer.

Days passed and you eventually found out you weren't pregnant but still Genma was ignoring you and it hurt. You moved on to somebody new and eventually forgot about him, even if he was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen in your life.

-well hope you enjoyed the story, I will be posting more and they will have happy endings lol anyways requests are still open-